Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh and His Daughter Kelly Reach Settlement
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and Thinks You Should Too
- Why You Shouldn't Panic About This Year's 'Clown Panic'
- DWTS's Wild New Theme: Find Out Which Stars Are Channeling the Beatles and Who's Paying Homage to Michael Jackson
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
Jewel & Ty Murray: We're Finally Having a Baby!
After Struggling to Conceive, the Singer and the Rodeo Star Happily Announce They're Expecting Their First Child. Says Jewel: 'We Feel So Lucky'
The happy news was a long time coming for the couple, who've been together for 12 years and wed in 2008. "I'd see other people get pregnant. It seemed so easy for them, and I'd wonder, why not me?" she says. Now that she's safely into her second trimester, "We're over the moon!"
The two have amassed a list of names ("It'll be a normal one, nothing crazy," she says) but the mom-to-be has yet to buy that first pair of baby booties. "I'll wait until I know if it's a boy or a girl," says Jewel, who will be a mentor on Bravo's upcoming songwriting reality show Going Platinum with Kara DioGuardi. Life has already changed: They're turning the guest room at their 2,200-acre ranch in Texas into a nursery, and "I'm eating things Ty has never seen me eat, like pizza," she says, adding that gaining weight so quickly is "bizarre, but worth it....My life has turned out so much better than I ever thought it would. I feel truly blessed."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!