- Did Tyga Get a Tattoo for Kylie Jenner?
- Ice Dancers Charlie White and Tanith Belbin Say 'I Do'
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
- Bruce Jenner Is on a 'Mission' to Help People Who Face Discrimination: Source
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
Jewel & Ty Murray: We're Finally Having a Baby!
After Struggling to Conceive, the Singer and the Rodeo Star Happily Announce They're Expecting Their First Child. Says Jewel: 'We Feel So Lucky'
The happy news was a long time coming for the couple, who've been together for 12 years and wed in 2008. "I'd see other people get pregnant. It seemed so easy for them, and I'd wonder, why not me?" she says. Now that she's safely into her second trimester, "We're over the moon!"
The two have amassed a list of names ("It'll be a normal one, nothing crazy," she says) but the mom-to-be has yet to buy that first pair of baby booties. "I'll wait until I know if it's a boy or a girl," says Jewel, who will be a mentor on Bravo's upcoming songwriting reality show Going Platinum with Kara DioGuardi. Life has already changed: They're turning the guest room at their 2,200-acre ranch in Texas into a nursery, and "I'm eating things Ty has never seen me eat, like pizza," she says, adding that gaining weight so quickly is "bizarre, but worth it....My life has turned out so much better than I ever thought it would. I feel truly blessed."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!