Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hungry Girl: Grill Up My Healthy Hot Wings For Memorial Day
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- The Hottest Jewelry Find of the Season? These Ring Cuffs!
- Kim's Kouture Hacks! Kim Kardashian Reveals She Dyed Her Cannes Dress with Tea Bags
- Amber Heard Smiles and Gets Support from a Friend in First Public Outing Since Court Appearance Over Johnny Depp Abuse Allegations
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
Jewel & Ty Murray: We're Finally Having a Baby!
After Struggling to Conceive, the Singer and the Rodeo Star Happily Announce They're Expecting Their First Child. Says Jewel: 'We Feel So Lucky'
The happy news was a long time coming for the couple, who've been together for 12 years and wed in 2008. "I'd see other people get pregnant. It seemed so easy for them, and I'd wonder, why not me?" she says. Now that she's safely into her second trimester, "We're over the moon!"
The two have amassed a list of names ("It'll be a normal one, nothing crazy," she says) but the mom-to-be has yet to buy that first pair of baby booties. "I'll wait until I know if it's a boy or a girl," says Jewel, who will be a mentor on Bravo's upcoming songwriting reality show Going Platinum with Kara DioGuardi. Life has already changed: They're turning the guest room at their 2,200-acre ranch in Texas into a nursery, and "I'm eating things Ty has never seen me eat, like pizza," she says, adding that gaining weight so quickly is "bizarre, but worth it....My life has turned out so much better than I ever thought it would. I feel truly blessed."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!