Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,080 covers and 53,257 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Inside Brad Pitt's Big Night in N.Y.C. – and Jersey!
- Meet the Country's No. 1 Geography Wiz Kid!
- VIDEO: Jennifer Aniston Gets (Nearly) Naked as a Stripper in We're the Millers
- FIRST LOOK: Phineas and Ferb Mash-Up Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Heroes Among Us: Ohio Man Helps WWII Vets Fulfill Dream – Seeing Their Memorial
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday May 23, 2013 10:10AM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
5 Facts About Me: Michelle Williams
The Blue Valentine Star Is a True Multitasker (Just Don't Ask Her to Pitch a Tent!)
My pair of black Converse. They're fragile and for special occasions only. They've run me out of a lot of situations.
FAVE FROZEN FOOD
Coffee chocolate-chip ice cream. We had a weight-gaining competition [during] Blue Valentine, and I ate it three times a day.
Something that makes me wish I had a boyfriend. I took [daughter] Matilda once and tried to pitch a tent. We were on a slope and slid into a corner.
LAST THING SHE BORROWED
I just cut my hair again, so I guess I'm borrowing from Mia Farrow. It's really short, but I'd still say a ponytail is easier.
I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. You don't have to spend time sitting down to eat breakfast. It's good time management.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!