Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- That One Time Wes Craven Directed Meryl Streep in a Non-Horror Movie
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- White Supremacist Convicted of Capital Murder
- Bachelor in Paradise: One Girl Decides She Wants to Lose Her Virginity, and Another Contestant Gets Dumped (for the Second Time!)
- FROM EW: Lena Dunham Publishes First Short Story in Newsletter's Fiction Issue
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
5 Facts About Me: Michelle Williams
The Blue Valentine Star Is a True Multitasker (Just Don't Ask Her to Pitch a Tent!)
My pair of black Converse. They're fragile and for special occasions only. They've run me out of a lot of situations.
FAVE FROZEN FOOD
Coffee chocolate-chip ice cream. We had a weight-gaining competition [during] Blue Valentine, and I ate it three times a day.
Something that makes me wish I had a boyfriend. I took [daughter] Matilda once and tried to pitch a tent. We were on a slope and slid into a corner.
LAST THING SHE BORROWED
I just cut my hair again, so I guess I'm borrowing from Mia Farrow. It's really short, but I'd still say a ponytail is easier.
I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. You don't have to spend time sitting down to eat breakfast. It's good time management.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!