Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Washington State Woman Charged with Kidnapping 2-Year-Old Boy and His Mother
- The Best Photos from the Week of Apr. 13- Apr. 19, 2015
- Queen Letizia of Spain Cuts Her Hair Into a Bob (For Real This Time!)
- Will Lori Loughlin and the Olsens Come Back for Fuller House?
- Firefighters Rescue Duck Stuck in Fireplace
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
5 Facts About Me: Michelle Williams
The Blue Valentine Star Is a True Multitasker (Just Don't Ask Her to Pitch a Tent!)
My pair of black Converse. They're fragile and for special occasions only. They've run me out of a lot of situations.
FAVE FROZEN FOOD
Coffee chocolate-chip ice cream. We had a weight-gaining competition [during] Blue Valentine, and I ate it three times a day.
Something that makes me wish I had a boyfriend. I took [daughter] Matilda once and tried to pitch a tent. We were on a slope and slid into a corner.
LAST THING SHE BORROWED
I just cut my hair again, so I guess I'm borrowing from Mia Farrow. It's really short, but I'd still say a ponytail is easier.
I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. You don't have to spend time sitting down to eat breakfast. It's good time management.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!