Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Goodbye, London! 5 Ways Princess Charlotte's Country Christening Will Differ from Prince George's City Service
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Jennifer Garner Is 'Leaning on Friends' After Divorce Announcement
- Have the Hottest Hair at Your July 4th BBQ – Without Spending More Than a Minute
- PHOTOS: Jill (Duggar) Dillard Shares Sweet Family Moment with Son Israel
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
5 Facts About Me: Michelle Williams
The Blue Valentine Star Is a True Multitasker (Just Don't Ask Her to Pitch a Tent!)
My pair of black Converse. They're fragile and for special occasions only. They've run me out of a lot of situations.
FAVE FROZEN FOOD
Coffee chocolate-chip ice cream. We had a weight-gaining competition [during] Blue Valentine, and I ate it three times a day.
Something that makes me wish I had a boyfriend. I took [daughter] Matilda once and tried to pitch a tent. We were on a slope and slid into a corner.
LAST THING SHE BORROWED
I just cut my hair again, so I guess I'm borrowing from Mia Farrow. It's really short, but I'd still say a ponytail is easier.
I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. You don't have to spend time sitting down to eat breakfast. It's good time management.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!