Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Teen Paralyzed by Stray-Bullet Gives Powerful Graduation Speech: 'My Mishap Does Not Define Me'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- WATCH: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romantic Round-the-World Vacation: By the Numbers
- Before Texas Mom Pulled Gun and Killed Two Daughters, Divorce-Seeking Husband Told Her, 'You Have Ruined My Last Birthday'
- Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory's 45th Anniversary: Why Gene Wilder Was Robbed of an Oscar
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
5 Facts About Me: Michelle Williams
The Blue Valentine Star Is a True Multitasker (Just Don't Ask Her to Pitch a Tent!)
My pair of black Converse. They're fragile and for special occasions only. They've run me out of a lot of situations.
FAVE FROZEN FOOD
Coffee chocolate-chip ice cream. We had a weight-gaining competition [during] Blue Valentine, and I ate it three times a day.
Something that makes me wish I had a boyfriend. I took [daughter] Matilda once and tried to pitch a tent. We were on a slope and slid into a corner.
LAST THING SHE BORROWED
I just cut my hair again, so I guess I'm borrowing from Mia Farrow. It's really short, but I'd still say a ponytail is easier.
I like to do weird things in the shower, like drink my coffee, brush my teeth and drink a smoothie. You don't have to spend time sitting down to eat breakfast. It's good time management.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!