Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Kitsch Talks Thrill-Seeking with Navy SEAL Friends
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- FROM EW: Disney Princes Get a Magic Mike Makeover
- Here's Why Back to the Future's Soundtrack Still Rocks 30 Years Later
- Sienna Miller Gets in the Summer Spirit in a Sexy Snakeskin-print Bikini During Ibiza Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- January 24, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 3
Kellie Pickler's Sunset 'I Do'
With Just the Sea and the Sand Around Them, the Country Star and Kyle Jacobs Elope in the Caribbean
Why not cast aside wedding convention? The country star and her songwriter beau had already ditched their plans for a big Nashville ceremony to elope to the private Jumby Bay resort in Antigua, surprising even those closest to them. "We were in the middle of planning and realized, 'This is not us,'" says Pickler, 24. "Our wedding was just us and God, and it was the most beautiful, sacred day of my life."
With a first dance to a recording of Vince Gill's "Look at Us" and a seaside dinner for two, it was a storybook wedding day for a bride who comes from a broken home. "Until Kyle came along, I didn't know if I believed in marriage, but he's showed me what love is supposed to be," says Pickler. "Now when someone calls me Mrs. Jacobs, I feel like my soul is on fire. It's just glowing."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!