Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Pitt Talks Going Up Against George Clooney for Movie Rights: 'It Can Get Competitive'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Find Out Which Glee Alums Are Waiting for That American Horror Story Casting Call
- Welcome to the Future: Amazon Previews Drone Delivery Service (VIDEO)
- How You Doin? Wendy Williams, 51, Shows Off 50-Lb. Weight Loss in Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Swimsuit
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 8
Grammys Gone Wild
Cee Lo's Feathers! Lady Gaga's Egg! Katy's 90-Year-Old Date! Music's Biggest Stars Had One Crazy Night
Kate Hudson (bonding with fellow actress Nicole Kidman) got a sweet shoutout from her rocker beau, Muse's Matt Bellamy, who thanked "my beautiful pregnant girlfriend."
Gwyneth Paltrow left hand-in-hand with Beyonce after performing with Cee Lo. "She was so nervous," says Paltrow pal and Glee star Matthew Morrison. "But she killed it."
INSPIRED BY ELTON
An episode of The Muppet Show-in which Elton John dressed in rainbow feathers to sing "Crocodile Rock"-was the basis for the colorful get-up Cee Lo wore while performing "Forget You."
Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley, Hillary Scott and Dave Haywood won five awards, including Record and Song of the Year for "Need You Now." Said Scott: "We are completely floating."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand celebrated her grandma Ann Hudson's 90th birthday at the show. Perry's mom-who also attended-admitted, "I can't wait for them to have babies!"
Was Lady Gaga-who arrived at the show in a giant egg-hatching plans with Willow Smith? "She's a born entertainer," songwriter Makeba Riddick says of the 10-year-old pop star.
Mick Jagger, 67, brought the crowd-including Nicole Kidman and Will Smith-to their feet during his fiery rendition of Solomon Burke's "Everybody Needs Somebody to Love."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!