Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 2 Children, 1 Teacher Wounded in Shooting at South Carolina Elementary School, Police Say
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Bethenny Frankel Explains Why Daughter Bryn Didn't Appear on the Latest Season of RHONY
- WATCH: RHOA Star Kenya Moore's 'Unstable' Ex Matt Jordan Kicked Down Her Hotel Room Door During a Scary Altercation
- WATCH: Sex on the Throne?! See What Happens When The Royals Have 'Nothing to Lose'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 7
5 Facts About Me: Ed Helms
The Cedar Rapids Star Is a Soppy Daredevil Outside the Office
I get very misty watching movies on an airplane . . . and if a sappy commercial comes on TV, I'll get a lump in my throat. I'm susceptible to entertainment manipulation.
I was a hardcore BMX racer when I was a kid. I can still do tricks on an 8-ft. half-pipe in the air, popping out on the top and coming back down.
I had open-heart surgery [to repair a murmur] when I was in the seventh grade. Everything is fine now. I have a 10-in. zipper scar right down my sternum.
MAKES HIM CRINGE . . .
I don't like things that are gooey, like pudding and yogurt. It gives me the willies! When I'm eating something, I need texture.
I MUST CONFESS . . .
When I'm stressed, I listen to Enya. She's the queen of cheesy new age music, but it calms me down. It feels like I'm on an Irish cliff overlooking the North Atlantic, spinning around.
September 28, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!