Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Keeping It in the Family! Drew Barrymore Joins Sister-in-Law Jill Kargman on Odd Mom Out
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- WATCH: Kristen Bell Tears Up While Talking About Husband Dax Shepard and Shares Wedding Photos for the First Time
- 2 Killed, 16 Wounded in Mass Shooting Outside Florida Nightclub
- Comic-Con Has Started – and Fans Are Going All Out with Their Costumes
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 7
5 Facts About Me: Ed Helms
The Cedar Rapids Star Is a Soppy Daredevil Outside the Office
I get very misty watching movies on an airplane . . . and if a sappy commercial comes on TV, I'll get a lump in my throat. I'm susceptible to entertainment manipulation.
I was a hardcore BMX racer when I was a kid. I can still do tricks on an 8-ft. half-pipe in the air, popping out on the top and coming back down.
I had open-heart surgery [to repair a murmur] when I was in the seventh grade. Everything is fine now. I have a 10-in. zipper scar right down my sternum.
MAKES HIM CRINGE . . .
I don't like things that are gooey, like pudding and yogurt. It gives me the willies! When I'm eating something, I need texture.
I MUST CONFESS . . .
When I'm stressed, I listen to Enya. She's the queen of cheesy new age music, but it calms me down. It feels like I'm on an Irish cliff overlooking the North Atlantic, spinning around.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!