Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Horror in Brooklyn: Families Mourn Police Officers Killed by Gunman Seeking Revenge
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lauren Scruggs and Jason Kennedy: Inside Their Wedding
- New Jersey Strip Club Used in The Sopranos Robbed of $30K
- Will Reeve on Robin Williams: He Loved My Father 'Fiercely'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 7
5 Facts About Me: Ed Helms
The Cedar Rapids Star Is a Soppy Daredevil Outside the Office
I get very misty watching movies on an airplane . . . and if a sappy commercial comes on TV, I'll get a lump in my throat. I'm susceptible to entertainment manipulation.
I was a hardcore BMX racer when I was a kid. I can still do tricks on an 8-ft. half-pipe in the air, popping out on the top and coming back down.
I had open-heart surgery [to repair a murmur] when I was in the seventh grade. Everything is fine now. I have a 10-in. zipper scar right down my sternum.
MAKES HIM CRINGE . . .
I don't like things that are gooey, like pudding and yogurt. It gives me the willies! When I'm eating something, I need texture.
I MUST CONFESS . . .
When I'm stressed, I listen to Enya. She's the queen of cheesy new age music, but it calms me down. It feels like I'm on an Irish cliff overlooking the North Atlantic, spinning around.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!