Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Try to Resist Their Feelings in Clip from Sci-Fi Drama Equals
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Khloé Kardashian Feels Conflicted About Her Exes: 'If People Are Destructive to You Emotionally, That Still Doesn't Mean You Can't Love Them'
- Mother-in-Law of Murdered Texas Fitness Instructor Shares Love Story Between Her Son and Daughter-in-Law: 'She Was Definitely the One'
- WATCH: Jennifer Holliday Surprises The View's Whoopi Goldberg with Superstar Co-Host Karaoke Performance of 'And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 8
Chelsea Clinton & Marc Mezvinsky: Inside the Rumors
A Solo Ski Break Ignites Reports of Marriage Problems, But Sources Say the Newlyweds Are Doing Just Fine
When Marc, 33, left his investment banking job around the holidays and took a leisurely ski holiday in Jackson Hole, Wyo., the news landed in the New York Post on Jan. 31, followed by tabloid stories suggesting that the six-month marriage was in trouble. Yet no sooner had the rumor mill kicked into gear than Marc and Chelsea, 31, turned up together all over Manhattan-lunching at Fig & Olive, working out at Chelsea's fave spinning studio, SoulCycle, and walking the red carpet at an AIDS fund-raising gala where Chelsea presented an award to dad Bill. "The happy couple are happy," says a family friend. "Any report suggesting there is trouble in their marriage is absolutely false."
As it turns out, Marc's hiatus may be brief: A source says he's about to start a new job in finance. As for Chelsea, who is getting a Ph.D. in public policy at New York University, she quietly visited her husband in Wyoming, where the two were seen at the Mangy Moose, a local hangout. "They were cuddly and laughing a lot," their waitress says. "They seemed very happy together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!