Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Medical Mystery, Part One: Three Families Want to Know – What's Wrong with My Child?
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Justin Bieber Sued By Toronto Uber Driver for Alleged 2013 Assault
- Mom Whose Inspirational Bikini Photo Went Viral: 'I Hope Other Women Pick Up That Torch and Run With It'
- Mom Claims Her Special Needs Son Was Forced to Remove Varsity Letter After a Parent Complained
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 8
Chelsea Clinton & Marc Mezvinsky: Inside the Rumors
A Solo Ski Break Ignites Reports of Marriage Problems, But Sources Say the Newlyweds Are Doing Just Fine
When Marc, 33, left his investment banking job around the holidays and took a leisurely ski holiday in Jackson Hole, Wyo., the news landed in the New York Post on Jan. 31, followed by tabloid stories suggesting that the six-month marriage was in trouble. Yet no sooner had the rumor mill kicked into gear than Marc and Chelsea, 31, turned up together all over Manhattan-lunching at Fig & Olive, working out at Chelsea's fave spinning studio, SoulCycle, and walking the red carpet at an AIDS fund-raising gala where Chelsea presented an award to dad Bill. "The happy couple are happy," says a family friend. "Any report suggesting there is trouble in their marriage is absolutely false."
As it turns out, Marc's hiatus may be brief: A source says he's about to start a new job in finance. As for Chelsea, who is getting a Ph.D. in public policy at New York University, she quietly visited her husband in Wyoming, where the two were seen at the Mangy Moose, a local hangout. "They were cuddly and laughing a lot," their waitress says. "They seemed very happy together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!