Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Step Out for Stylish Dinner Date After Yeezy Fashion Show
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- POTUS and FLOTUS' Valentine's Day Messages to Each Other – and Why They Never Fight
- Mother of Columbine Shooter Speaks Out Nearly 17 Years After Massacre: Not a Day Goes by That 'I Don't Think of the People That Dylan Harmed'
- Is This Kanye West vs. Taylor Swift Part II? Rapper Insists Her Joke Inspired 'Famous' Lyrics: 'I Did Not Diss' Her
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- February 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 7
Celebrity Slim Down
From Kickboxing to Cutting Back on Burgers, How Five Stars Shaved Off the Pounds
With help from nutritionist Philip Goglia, she eats six small meals a day and exercises three-plus times a week for an hour. (Kickboxing is a fave!) "It feels good to put something on and not have a girdle underneath!" she says.
LOST 70 LBS!
THEN NOV. 2008
Tim McGraw, 43
As he got older the singer-actor realized "you can't eat as much, and you have to work out twice as much." So he cut down his burger intake and added a 5-mile run to his preshow ritual. Now 40 lbs. lighter, "I feel young."
DROPPED 3 SIZES!
THEN AUG. 2007
Meghan McCain, 26
The conservative columnist lost 15 lbs. by giving up white bread and pasta and taking up hiking. "I never found an exercise I loved before," says McCain. "I'm not superskinny. But I feel healthier."
LOST A DRESS SIZE!
THEN JUNE 2009
Gerard Butler, 41
The Scotsman knows his worst habit is "a pig-out binge late at night." But Butler now has that weakness under control. "He focused on eating healthy and working out," says a source close to Butler.
NO GUT, ALL GLORY!
THEN JAN. 2010
Mandy Moore, 26
The Tangled star recently confessed to a "decadent dinner" on Twitter, but she can afford it: For the past year, "she's made a conscious effort to eat healthy, do Pilates a few times a week and go hiking," a friend says of Moore.
THEN NOV. 2007
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Alexis Chiu,
- Eileen Finan,
- Julie Jordan,
- Liz McNeil,
- Thailan Pham,
- Blaine Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!