Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 11
She Takes on the Big Bad Wolf in Red Riding Hood
STRANGEST RUMOR ABOUT ME
That I got a homeless person a job at my agency. It makes me seem like a great person, but it's not true. I did recently get a homeless guy a cup of coffee and a raisin-bran muffin.
LAST PERSON WHO SAW ME NAKED
My mom. She was with me the other day when I was getting dressed for Letterman. She's always there when I need her.
I love bracelets. Making them, buying them. I collect a lot of weird stuff and embroidery floss and make bracelets out of it with knots. That's what I'm doing right now as we speak.
I put toothpaste on my pimples. Toothpaste is satisfying-you can actually feel the burn.
Twitter drives me mad. It's just to be nosy. For an actor, I don't think it's a good idea for an audience to know you too well.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!