Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: First Lady Michelle Obama Says She's 'Straight Up Nailing' Her Job on Resume in College Humor Skit
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Refugee Killed by California Police Allegedly Drew Vape Device During 'Mental Emergency'
- Golden Girls Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Wow In Second Barely-There Balmain Outfits
- Blac Chyna Says She Posted Rob Kardashian's Phone Number on Twitter to Stop Him Texting Other Women
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 11
She Takes on the Big Bad Wolf in Red Riding Hood
STRANGEST RUMOR ABOUT ME
That I got a homeless person a job at my agency. It makes me seem like a great person, but it's not true. I did recently get a homeless guy a cup of coffee and a raisin-bran muffin.
LAST PERSON WHO SAW ME NAKED
My mom. She was with me the other day when I was getting dressed for Letterman. She's always there when I need her.
I love bracelets. Making them, buying them. I collect a lot of weird stuff and embroidery floss and make bracelets out of it with knots. That's what I'm doing right now as we speak.
I put toothpaste on my pimples. Toothpaste is satisfying-you can actually feel the burn.
Twitter drives me mad. It's just to be nosy. For an actor, I don't think it's a good idea for an audience to know you too well.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!