Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- GloZell Green's Surrogate is 'Having Complications': 'Her Pelvis Is Actually Splitting'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jesse Eisenberg Responds to Anti-Gay Protesters During Pride Parade in London: 'That's So F---ed Up'
- Channing Tatum 'Just Couldn't Believe' Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner's Controversial Sentencing: 'Rape Culture Is a Very Real Thing'
- A YouTube Star Shaved Her Head on Live Video?! 'People Come to Me with Tears Saying How Powerful the Act Was,' She Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 21, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 11
She Takes on the Big Bad Wolf in Red Riding Hood
STRANGEST RUMOR ABOUT ME
That I got a homeless person a job at my agency. It makes me seem like a great person, but it's not true. I did recently get a homeless guy a cup of coffee and a raisin-bran muffin.
LAST PERSON WHO SAW ME NAKED
My mom. She was with me the other day when I was getting dressed for Letterman. She's always there when I need her.
I love bracelets. Making them, buying them. I collect a lot of weird stuff and embroidery floss and make bracelets out of it with knots. That's what I'm doing right now as we speak.
I put toothpaste on my pimples. Toothpaste is satisfying-you can actually feel the burn.
Twitter drives me mad. It's just to be nosy. For an actor, I don't think it's a good idea for an audience to know you too well.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!