Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Shania Twain Diagnosed With Respiratory Infection, Cancels Tour Dates
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Remembered at Memorial Service: 'He Knew How to Light Up a Room'
- On 'Purpose'! Justin Bieber Shares Shirtless Selfie to Show Off New Tattoo
- Bill Rancic: Duke's First Day of School Was 'Tough on Daddy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Silver and Gold Gowns Get An Injection of Magic with Feathers, Jewels, Beads, Shimmer and Tulle
Regarding Oscar night, Berry gushes,"I love seeing everyone's interpretation of glamour."
in Chanel Haute Couture
Joined by BFF Busy Philipps, Williams says of her iridescent number, "It's Chanel, so I feel lucky." Philipps adds, "She looks so unbelievable in it."
in Calvin Klein Collection
The actress and country singer revealed she hadn't slept in a week in anticipation of her Oscar performance.
in Tony Ward Couture
"I'm so excited I really can't sit still for a second," tweeted Osbourne as she got glam for her E! red carpet fashion coverage.
in Atelier Versace Collection
Biel skipped the big show but partied afterward with longtime beau Justin Timberlake (who brought Mom to the main event) at the Vanity Fair soirée.
in Gucci Premiére
"It's just exciting to be here," admits Swank in her hand-stitched, hand-dyed gown trimmed with ostrich feathers.
October 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!