Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Hilary Duff's Super-Thick Geek Chic Glasses: Obsessed or Hot Mess?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Dec. 15- Dec. 21, 2014
- Oakland Raiders Lineman Donates Game Check to 4-Year-Old with Heart Condition
- Having 'Mad Respect' for Santa and Other Country Stars' Christmas Gift Memories
- Tim Burton Says Beetlejuice Sequel Is 'Closer Than Ever'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday December 22, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Silver and Gold Gowns Get An Injection of Magic with Feathers, Jewels, Beads, Shimmer and Tulle
Regarding Oscar night, Berry gushes,"I love seeing everyone's interpretation of glamour."
in Chanel Haute Couture
Joined by BFF Busy Philipps, Williams says of her iridescent number, "It's Chanel, so I feel lucky." Philipps adds, "She looks so unbelievable in it."
in Calvin Klein Collection
The actress and country singer revealed she hadn't slept in a week in anticipation of her Oscar performance.
in Tony Ward Couture
"I'm so excited I really can't sit still for a second," tweeted Osbourne as she got glam for her E! red carpet fashion coverage.
in Atelier Versace Collection
Biel skipped the big show but partied afterward with longtime beau Justin Timberlake (who brought Mom to the main event) at the Vanity Fair soirée.
in Gucci Premiére
"It's just exciting to be here," admits Swank in her hand-stitched, hand-dyed gown trimmed with ostrich feathers.
December 22, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!