Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
- WATCH: Christina Applegate Gets Emotional About Daughter Sadie: 'I Love My Kid' More Than I Thought 'Is Humanly Possible'
- The Truth Behind Lauren Conrad's Famous Mascara Tears from The Hills
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Silver and Gold Gowns Get An Injection of Magic with Feathers, Jewels, Beads, Shimmer and Tulle
Regarding Oscar night, Berry gushes,"I love seeing everyone's interpretation of glamour."
in Chanel Haute Couture
Joined by BFF Busy Philipps, Williams says of her iridescent number, "It's Chanel, so I feel lucky." Philipps adds, "She looks so unbelievable in it."
in Calvin Klein Collection
The actress and country singer revealed she hadn't slept in a week in anticipation of her Oscar performance.
in Tony Ward Couture
"I'm so excited I really can't sit still for a second," tweeted Osbourne as she got glam for her E! red carpet fashion coverage.
in Atelier Versace Collection
Biel skipped the big show but partied afterward with longtime beau Justin Timberlake (who brought Mom to the main event) at the Vanity Fair soirée.
in Gucci Premiére
"It's just exciting to be here," admits Swank in her hand-stitched, hand-dyed gown trimmed with ostrich feathers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!