Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Did Tyga Get a Tattoo for Kylie Jenner?
- Ice Dancers Charlie White and Tanith Belbin Say 'I Do'
- Watch 4-Year-Old Heaven King Do the Nae Nae with Her Own Tiny Dance Crew (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
An Enchanted Evening
With Touching Speeches, Plenty of Toasts and 38 Golden Statuettes, Hollywood Celebrated at the 83rd Academy Awards on February 27
"It feels very, very dreamlike right now," said the Best Actress winner (getting her statue engraved). She wasn't the only one who got excited: The expectant mom felt lots of kicking during the show's song portion, calling her baby a "little dancer."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!