Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Want to Live Like Royalty? Ex-Greek King's Former London Mansion Is for Sale – and His Godson Prince William Used to Party There!
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Rebecca Ferguson Was Where When She Found Out She'd Be Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible Costar?
- Fruit for Thought: Lo Bosworth Shares Her Go-To Healthy Smoothie Ingredients
- Wisconsin Dad Allegedly Killed Disabled Son, Then Committed Suicide with a Nail Gun
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
All Fired Up
Red Alert! Hollywood's Hottest Stars Pulled Out the Stops to Make An Unforgettable Entrance
in Vera Wang
"I just put it on, and it made me happy," says Bullock of her silk faille dress. It made her son Louis, 1, happy too: "He loves red!"
in Calvin Klein Collection
The first-time Oscar nominee (in understated earrings and a bangle by Chopard) revealed her slimming secret: "Spanx! That is how I keep my figure."
in Valentino Haute Couture
"I couldn't feel more like a princess slash movie star slash luckiest girl in the world," says the Oscar host (in a vintage gown and Tiffany & Co. jewels).
in Dolce & Gabbana
The singer-actress' Judith Leiber bag wasn't the only stylish accessory on her arm: She graced the Vanity Fair Oscar party with boyfriend Justin Bieber.
in Monique Lhuillier
The True Blood star paired her cocktail dress with Chopard jewels and Brian Atwood heels for the Vanity Fair bash.
in Atelier Versace
In the days leading up to slipping into her tangerine confection, "I tried to stay away from carbs," Hudson told PEOPLE. It paid off: "I feel amazing!"
Her Oscars debut in 2007.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!