Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mindy Kaling's Upset that B.J. Novak Is Starring in a McDonald's Movie
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- NBC's Richard Engel Marries 'Longtime Love' Mary Forrest
- Saved by the Bell Star Dustin Diamond Convicted of Misdemeanors in Stabbing, Faces up to 9 Months in Prison
- Britney Spears Calls Herself a 'Proud Skate Mom' in New Pic with Sons
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Short & Sweet
Rising Stars, Rising Hemlines! A Crop of Young Fashionistas Hit the Party Circuit in Sparkly Minis
in Zac Posen
She's all grown up! The Nickelodeon starlet, 17, shined at Elton John's AIDS Foundation fete, where she enjoyed a performance by Florence + the Machine.
in Zuhair Murad
Sticking to her signature sequins, the country superstar, 21, popped up at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party, where she met up with BFF Selena Gomez.
The Beastly star, 22, currently between boyfriends, danced with High School Musical costar Ashley Tisdale at the Elton John viewing party.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!