Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Blue Ivy Wishes Mom Beyoncé 'Happy Birthday' with a Sweet Hand-Drawn Card
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
My Oscar Night
Five Stars Shared Personal Photos of Their Big Day with PEOPLE-in the Name of Their Favorite Charities
Shooting for The Gentle Barn and Santa Barbara Bird Sanctuary www.gentlebarn.org www.sbbird.org
TIME TO SPARKLE
Of the walk to the Oscar stage, the presenter and two-time winner told E!, "Your emotions are high, your adrenaline is high, and you don't remember most of it."
Swank's boyfriend John Campisi got behind the wheel to chauffeur a red-carpet-ready Hilary.
The actress prepared for the big show at her Los Angeles home.
Shooting for National Charity League, Conejo Valley Chapter www.nclconejo.org
Hollywood, meet Hailee! Left strip, from top: The True Grit teen at the Vanity Fair party and with David Spade and Mark Wahlberg. Center, from top: with Larry David, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, and Russell Brand. Right, from top: with Amy Adams, Christian Bale and Joe Jonas.
FLORENCE MEETS OSCAR
The Florence + the Machine singer cozied up to a golden guy at the Kodak Theatre.
Shooting for Teenage Cancer Trust www.teenagecancertrust.org
"I've been a fan since I was a kid," said Welch, who sang with Elton John at his Elton John AIDS Foundation party.
RED CARPET BUDS
"I love the little details like the flowers in front," Welch (with duet partner A.R. Rahman and his wife, Saira Banu) said of her Valentino dress.
Shooting for Warm Hearts Foundation www.warmheartsfoundation.org and WaterDefense.org
The Best Supporting Actor nominee spiffed up, and "we had lunch with our families," said his wife, Sunrise Coigney. "We had a toast with champagne."
Shooting for Bail for Immigration Detainees www.biduk.org
Firth (heading for his car) said he's looking forward to relaxing, likely with his wife, Livia Giuggioli (left). "I'm going to cook a lot," he said. "But I'll probably be the only one eating it!"
The actor credited his wife with "everything that's good that's happened."
THE ENVELOPE PLEASE
A perfect souvenir: his winning ticket.
AN EPIC BROMANCE
Even if The King's Speech had gone home empty-handed, said co-star Geoffrey Rush to ABC, "it scored in our working relationship."
- CONTRIBUTORS Reagan Alexander,
- Jennifer Garcia/Los Angeles,
- Julie Jordan/Los Angeles,
- Elizabeth Leonard/Los Angeles,
- Mia McNiece/Los Angeles,
- Aili Nahas/Los Angeles,
- Cynthia Wang/Los Angeles,
- Michelle Ward/Los Angeles,
- Blaine Zuckerman/Los Angeles,
- K.C. B.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!