Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Sexiest Men Alive
They've Still Got It! Three SMA Title Holders Strut Their Stuff at the Oscars
Sexiest Man Alive '08 in Salvatore Ferragamo
The Aussie actor's wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, joked that her husband eats "like a cow a day." It certainly didn't show in his made-to-measure tuxedo.
Sexiest Man Alive '04 in Dior Homme
The newly single star, whose date for the evening was his longtime assistant, opted to wear a white bow tie instead of the classic black.
Sexiest Man Alive '05 in Dolce & Gabbana
"I don't put on a tux that often," said McConaughey who presented two Oscars. "It's nice to have one on."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!