Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Newlywed Nurse Performs Life-Saving Chest Compressions on Stranger – While Wearing Her Wedding Dress!
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Police Had Responded to Three Suicide Attempts at Home of Texas Mother Who Killed Her Daughters
- Women Are 19 Times More Likely to Land a Job Interview If They Wear a Low-Cut Shirt in Application Photo, Study Finds
- These Stuffed Burgers Will Take Your Summer to the Next Level
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Sexiest Men Alive
They've Still Got It! Three SMA Title Holders Strut Their Stuff at the Oscars
Sexiest Man Alive '08 in Salvatore Ferragamo
The Aussie actor's wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, joked that her husband eats "like a cow a day." It certainly didn't show in his made-to-measure tuxedo.
Sexiest Man Alive '04 in Dior Homme
The newly single star, whose date for the evening was his longtime assistant, opted to wear a white bow tie instead of the classic black.
Sexiest Man Alive '05 in Dolce & Gabbana
"I don't put on a tux that often," said McConaughey who presented two Oscars. "It's nice to have one on."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!