Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Sexiest Men Alive
They've Still Got It! Three SMA Title Holders Strut Their Stuff at the Oscars
Sexiest Man Alive '08 in Salvatore Ferragamo
The Aussie actor's wife, Deborra-Lee Furness, joked that her husband eats "like a cow a day." It certainly didn't show in his made-to-measure tuxedo.
Sexiest Man Alive '04 in Dior Homme
The newly single star, whose date for the evening was his longtime assistant, opted to wear a white bow tie instead of the classic black.
Sexiest Man Alive '05 in Dolce & Gabbana
"I don't put on a tux that often," said McConaughey who presented two Oscars. "It's nice to have one on."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!