Archive Page - 12/1/12 39 years, 2,079 covers and 53,260 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelorette's Desiree: 'There Are Going to Be Tears'
- Is This Week's Best-Dressed Star a Little ... Snoozy?
- Angelina: Getting Double Mastectomy Was the 'Right Thing to Do For Our Family'
- Ashley Hamilton: I Struggled with Anorexia and Bulimia
- Ancient Creature with Scissor-Like Claws Is Named After Johnny Depp
On Newsstands Now
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday May 18, 2013 03:10PM EDT
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Australian Beauty Is a Reptile in Rango and a Trained Clown in Real Life!
LAST LIE I TOLD
I was in IKEA, and a lady told me her husband did my hair for a premiere. I had no idea who she was talking about. Then she said, "And you were so cute in Enchanted." She thought I was Amy Adams. I thanked her and walked away!
LAST CELEBRITY I CHATTED WITH
My husband [Sacha Baron Cohen]. I reminded him to put the car seat in the other car (for their daughter Olive, 3).
When my parents gave me a guinea pig named Musely. I was probably 3 or 4. But Musely bit the dust because I didn't realize they needed sunshine. I kept him inside my bedroom closet.
I WILL NEVER TOSS...
My push-up bra. Is that bad? I love a push-up!
YOU DON'T KNOW
That I love to juggle. I studied it at clown school in Paris. I'm a trained clown.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!