Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Least Cheesy Valentine's Day Cards for Every Person in Your Life
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Sexiest Dad Alive
- Ryan Reynolds: From Sitcom Star to Leading Man to Deadpool (Again)
- David Bowie's Son Duncan Jones Announces He's Going to Be a Dad One Month After Star's Death
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS! Looking Back on How The Bachelor Won Our Hearts Through the Seasons
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Australian Beauty Is a Reptile in Rango and a Trained Clown in Real Life!
LAST LIE I TOLD
I was in IKEA, and a lady told me her husband did my hair for a premiere. I had no idea who she was talking about. Then she said, "And you were so cute in Enchanted." She thought I was Amy Adams. I thanked her and walked away!
LAST CELEBRITY I CHATTED WITH
My husband [Sacha Baron Cohen]. I reminded him to put the car seat in the other car (for their daughter Olive, 3).
When my parents gave me a guinea pig named Musely. I was probably 3 or 4. But Musely bit the dust because I didn't realize they needed sunshine. I kept him inside my bedroom closet.
I WILL NEVER TOSS...
My push-up bra. Is that bad? I love a push-up!
YOU DON'T KNOW
That I love to juggle. I studied it at clown school in Paris. I'm a trained clown.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!