- Neighbors Haunted After Texas Children Found Chained in Backyard: 'Why Didn't We Know Sooner?'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Sisters Who Were Abandoned in Cardboard Boxes as Infants Reunite After 50 Years Apart
- This Formerly 800-Lb. Woman Is Concerned Her Daughter Is Becoming Obese Too: 'She's a Food Addict Like I Am'
- Sonja Morgan Jokes About How Bethenny Frankel Always Takes It Too Far: It's Like 'Foot in Mouth and out the Back of Your Head!'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Australian Beauty Is a Reptile in Rango and a Trained Clown in Real Life!
LAST LIE I TOLD
I was in IKEA, and a lady told me her husband did my hair for a premiere. I had no idea who she was talking about. Then she said, "And you were so cute in Enchanted." She thought I was Amy Adams. I thanked her and walked away!
LAST CELEBRITY I CHATTED WITH
My husband [Sacha Baron Cohen]. I reminded him to put the car seat in the other car (for their daughter Olive, 3).
When my parents gave me a guinea pig named Musely. I was probably 3 or 4. But Musely bit the dust because I didn't realize they needed sunshine. I kept him inside my bedroom closet.
I WILL NEVER TOSS...
My push-up bra. Is that bad? I love a push-up!
YOU DON'T KNOW
That I love to juggle. I studied it at clown school in Paris. I'm a trained clown.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!