Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith Reunite To Watch Daughter Dakota Host Saturday Night Live
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Little Girl with Tumor Has One Final Wish – to Dance with Taylor Swift
- Sofia Vergara Sees You Staring at Joe Manganiello – and She Loves It
- William Shatner Can't Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: 'I Feel Really Awful'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Australian Beauty Is a Reptile in Rango and a Trained Clown in Real Life!
LAST LIE I TOLD
I was in IKEA, and a lady told me her husband did my hair for a premiere. I had no idea who she was talking about. Then she said, "And you were so cute in Enchanted." She thought I was Amy Adams. I thanked her and walked away!
LAST CELEBRITY I CHATTED WITH
My husband [Sacha Baron Cohen]. I reminded him to put the car seat in the other car (for their daughter Olive, 3).
When my parents gave me a guinea pig named Musely. I was probably 3 or 4. But Musely bit the dust because I didn't realize they needed sunshine. I kept him inside my bedroom closet.
I WILL NEVER TOSS...
My push-up bra. Is that bad? I love a push-up!
YOU DON'T KNOW
That I love to juggle. I studied it at clown school in Paris. I'm a trained clown.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!