Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bestselling Author Brad Meltzer Helps Save Former Teacher's Life by Finding Her a Kidney Donor
- The Best Photos from the Week of August 24- August 30, 2015
- FROM SI: Ronda Rousey Warns She Isn't a 'First Date Kind of a Girl'
- Author Apologizes for Saying Idris Elba Was 'Too Street' to Play James Bond
- Serayah on Being in Taylor Swift's Squad: 'It's Just a Bunch of Girls Hanging Out'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Australian Beauty Is a Reptile in Rango and a Trained Clown in Real Life!
LAST LIE I TOLD
I was in IKEA, and a lady told me her husband did my hair for a premiere. I had no idea who she was talking about. Then she said, "And you were so cute in Enchanted." She thought I was Amy Adams. I thanked her and walked away!
LAST CELEBRITY I CHATTED WITH
My husband [Sacha Baron Cohen]. I reminded him to put the car seat in the other car (for their daughter Olive, 3).
When my parents gave me a guinea pig named Musely. I was probably 3 or 4. But Musely bit the dust because I didn't realize they needed sunshine. I kept him inside my bedroom closet.
I WILL NEVER TOSS...
My push-up bra. Is that bad? I love a push-up!
YOU DON'T KNOW
That I love to juggle. I studied it at clown school in Paris. I'm a trained clown.
September 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!