Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bruce Jenner Is 'Relieved' and 'Happy' About 'Moving Forward with His Transition,' Says Source
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Friday's 'Bye Felicia' and 10 Other Phrases You Didn't Know Came From Pop Culture
- Amy Winehouse Documentary 'Misleading,' Says Late Singer's Family
- PHOTO: Brad Pitt Appears at Autism Speaks Event with a Bruised Face
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Night's Power Couples Prove They Also Make a Great Fashion Combo
Cruz stunned in L'Wren Scott, while Bardem joked of his Gucci suit: "It is comfortable and cool-like me."
NATALIE PORTMAN & BENJAMIN MILLEPIED
Millepied (in Dior Homme) cooked roast chicken for his fiancee (in Rodarte) while she got ready at home.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER & TIM BURTON
How did Bonham Carter (in Colleen Atwood) prep for the big day? "Last night we went to bed early."
CAMILA ALVES & MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY
"I'm glad I'm not sweating hot," said McConaughey. Alves wore Kaufman Franco.
ANNETTE BENING & WARREN BEATTY
"You can't imagine what a mother and a wife she is," Beatty (in Ermenegildo Zegna) told ABC of Bening (in Naeem Khan). "I'm in awe."
KEITH URBAN & NICOLE KIDMAN
Kidman and Urban (in Prada) told ABC they were "mellow" in the car ride over.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!