Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Adele Says Her Son Would Never Buy Her Album, Opens Up About Her Crippling Stage Fright (Really!)
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Bindi Irwin on Her DWTS Win: I Hope My Dad Would Be Proud of Me
- Find Out the One Thing Bindi Irwin Won't Miss from Dancing with the Stars
- How Nick Carter Plans to 'Cater' to His Pregnant Wife
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Night's Power Couples Prove They Also Make a Great Fashion Combo
Cruz stunned in L'Wren Scott, while Bardem joked of his Gucci suit: "It is comfortable and cool-like me."
NATALIE PORTMAN & BENJAMIN MILLEPIED
Millepied (in Dior Homme) cooked roast chicken for his fiancee (in Rodarte) while she got ready at home.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER & TIM BURTON
How did Bonham Carter (in Colleen Atwood) prep for the big day? "Last night we went to bed early."
CAMILA ALVES & MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY
"I'm glad I'm not sweating hot," said McConaughey. Alves wore Kaufman Franco.
ANNETTE BENING & WARREN BEATTY
"You can't imagine what a mother and a wife she is," Beatty (in Ermenegildo Zegna) told ABC of Bening (in Naeem Khan). "I'm in awe."
KEITH URBAN & NICOLE KIDMAN
Kidman and Urban (in Prada) told ABC they were "mellow" in the car ride over.
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!