Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Had a Short Cameo in a 2000 Playboy 'Centerfold' Video
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Paris Jackson Enjoys PDA-Filled Vacation with Boyfriend Michael Snoddy
- Former Power Rangers Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Denies Killing His Roommate with a Sword
- Family Love! Tracee Ellis Ross Shares Cute Snapshot of Mom Diana Ross and Sisters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
The Night's Power Couples Prove They Also Make a Great Fashion Combo
Cruz stunned in L'Wren Scott, while Bardem joked of his Gucci suit: "It is comfortable and cool-like me."
NATALIE PORTMAN & BENJAMIN MILLEPIED
Millepied (in Dior Homme) cooked roast chicken for his fiancee (in Rodarte) while she got ready at home.
HELENA BONHAM CARTER & TIM BURTON
How did Bonham Carter (in Colleen Atwood) prep for the big day? "Last night we went to bed early."
CAMILA ALVES & MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY
"I'm glad I'm not sweating hot," said McConaughey. Alves wore Kaufman Franco.
ANNETTE BENING & WARREN BEATTY
"You can't imagine what a mother and a wife she is," Beatty (in Ermenegildo Zegna) told ABC of Bening (in Naeem Khan). "I'm in awe."
KEITH URBAN & NICOLE KIDMAN
Kidman and Urban (in Prada) told ABC they were "mellow" in the car ride over.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!