Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: This Woman Claims She Blinded Herself with Drain Cleaner to Fulfill Her Life-Long Dream of Being Disabled
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- 12 Celeb Couples Who've Had the Most Fun Double Dates Ever
- Claire Danes Reveals the Homeland Spoiler the Cast Has Been Cracking Jokes About
- Oregon Shooting Victim Who Survived After Not Responding to Gunman's Orders Is on the Slow Road to Recovery: 'Her Sense of Security Is Shattered'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
How Much Does It Cost?
Though the Fashions May Have Been Borrowed, the Prices Really Add Up!
Earrings Bottom set: Jay Carlile $32,000
Top set: Katherine Wallach $25,000
Necklace Katherine Wallach $12,500
Dress Marc Bouwer $12,500
Shoes Charles David $275
DIANNA AGRON total $70,185
Earrings Fred Leighton $60,000
Dress J. Mendel $6,900
Clutch Roger Vivier $2,495
Shoes Salvatore Ferragamo $790
MILA KUNIS total $528,800
Earrings Neil Lane $75,000
Bracelets Neil Lane $125,000
Ring Neil Lane $300,000
Dress Elie Saab Haute Couture $28,000
Shoes Elie Saab Haute Couture $800
All prices are estimates from the designers.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!