Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Find Out Why Panic! At the Disco's Brendon Urie Says, 'I'm Talented with My Tongue'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Emma Watson and Benedict Cumberbatch Named Visiting Fellows at Oxford College
- Why Kelly Rowland Avoids Saying No to Her Son: 'I Don't Want Him to Always Hear' It
- FROM EW: Inside The Lumineers' 'Heavier' New Album Cleopatra
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Picks and Pans Review: 3 Reasons I Love ...
1 IT'S RANDOM
This hit show on History (Mondays, 10 p.m. ET/PT) documents the weird stuff-Houdini's handcuffs, a Rembrandt etching found at a garage sale, a possible Stradivarius-that people try to sell at a 24-hour Las Vegas pawn shop. Think Antiques Roadshow, but with neon and far more tattoos.
2 IT'S EDUCATIONAL
I now know not to pay more than $10,000 for a wrecked Schweizer 300C helicopter. And apparently the shop's $1,000 offer for an elaborate Pez dispenser collection is, as the owner states, "an insult to the Pez community."
3 IT'S REASSURING
Like all good reality shows, Pawn Stars often presents characters-like the guy who sells a signed letter from Winston Churchill so he can hit the casinos that night-who will, perhaps, leave many viewers feeling more at ease about some of their own life decisions.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!