Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Miley Cyrus Closes Out MTV VMAs with Drag Queen-Packed Performance and New, Free Album
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- FROM EW: All the Winners at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kanye West's VMAs Speech Ranked from His Sweetest to Most Confusing Quotes
- Watch Justin Bieber Having a Steamy Hook up with a Model in 'What Do You Mean' Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 9
Cameron Diaz Gets Buff
The Actress, 38, Has Long Had a Thing for Fitness. But Is She More Pumped Up Than Ever Because She's Dating New York Yankee Slugger Alex Rodriguez?
LOOK: A-ROD HAS A TYPE!
The baseball star, 35, is-as a source told New York's Daily News-"really into muscular women." So is a ripped bod a dating must for him? Says a PEOPLE source: "He would not date a woman for long who was not into fitness like he is."
A-Rod met his ex-wife at a Miami gym.
"I choose men who like carved-out women," the singer-who was linked to A-Rod in 2008-told Elle.
Currently dating: Diaz (after working out with A-Rod Feb. 11) has called her love of exercise a "matter of survival."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!