Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Cast Recreates Iconic Looks of VMAs Past
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Former Model Agyness Deyn Marries Hedge Fund Manager Joel McAndrew
- Beyoncé Walks the VMAs Red Carpet with Blue Ivy and Her Lemonade Squad
- Gabby Douglas Says She Is 'Resting Comfortably' After Mysterious Hospital Stay but Says She Will Miss Out on the VMAs
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 07, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 9
Cameron Diaz Gets Buff
The Actress, 38, Has Long Had a Thing for Fitness. But Is She More Pumped Up Than Ever Because She's Dating New York Yankee Slugger Alex Rodriguez?
LOOK: A-ROD HAS A TYPE!
The baseball star, 35, is-as a source told New York's Daily News-"really into muscular women." So is a ripped bod a dating must for him? Says a PEOPLE source: "He would not date a woman for long who was not into fitness like he is."
A-Rod met his ex-wife at a Miami gym.
"I choose men who like carved-out women," the singer-who was linked to A-Rod in 2008-told Elle.
Currently dating: Diaz (after working out with A-Rod Feb. 11) has called her love of exercise a "matter of survival."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!