Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Who Is Dolly Parton's Husband Carl Thomas Dean? Everything You Need to Know About the Singer's Reclusive Partner of 50 Years
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Kanye West Apologizes (Again) for Mentioning Wiz and Amber's Son During Twitter Feud: Every Day I Feel 'More Deeply' Apologetic
- What Christopher Darden Thought When O.J. Simpson Told Him: 'Man, You Need To Learn To Control Your Temper'
- Frozen Fans Ask Disney to Make Elsa a Lesbian in Sequel with #GiveElsaAGirlfriend Campaign
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 14, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 10
Behind the Scenes at the Kodak Theatre, Oscar's Big Winners Savored Sweet Victory-and Got to Schmooze Their Fellow Stars
He won the Oscar for playing Prince William's great-grandfather, but Colin Firth laughed when press backstage asked whether he was invited to the upcoming royal wedding. "The invitations have already gone out," Firth said. "Mine's most definitely lost in the post somewhere."
Presenter Reese Witherspoon (backstage with Christian Bale) earned raves from Emma Roberts, who said the star's chic dress "reminded me of the one my aunt [Julia] wore to the Oscars" in 2001, the year she won Best Actress.
OH, WAITER ...
Copresenters Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem danced onstage in matching Gucci outfits.
James Franco's turn as Marilyn Monroe only momentarily stole the spotlight from Anne Hathaway. "I feel good!" she said afterward of her hosting gig. "I'm really happy with the way it turned out."
READY FOR HER CLOSE-UP
Presenter Jennifer Hudson (watching the telecast from backstage) revealed the reason for her glow: "My little baby [1-year-old David]. He is just so sweet and so full of life and joy."
Russell Brand hammed it up backstage with copresenter (and Arthur costar) Helen Mirren, whom he called "an extraordinary woman .... I have become a little obsessed with her."
O'S OSCAR MOMENT
Oprah Winfrey "owned Oscar night," said Zac Posen, who designed her sparkly gown. "She exuded a poised and confident cool."
THE FRONT ROW
A-list seatmates included (from left) Colin Firth and wife Livia Giuggioli, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz, Michelle Williams, Busy Philipps, Deborra-Lee Furness and husband Hugh Jackman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!