Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 'It's Part of Who I Am,' Says Boston Doctor with Rare Condition That Lets Him Feel Patients' Physical Pain
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Drake Breaks the Internet with Meek Mill Diss Track 'Back to Back': 'Think Before You Come for the Great One'
- Zach Roloff's Parents Put Their Differences Aside Mid-Divorce to Celebrate His Wedding
- Jennifer Garner Makes Surprise Visit to Boy Undergoing Chemo at Atlanta Hospital
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Sara Evans: I Count My Blessings...
The Singer Shares the Seven Things She's Most Thankful For
Accepting Jesus into my heart has been the biggest blessing of my life because without that, nothing else would have happened.
2. MY CHILDREN
They ground me. They give me selfless purpose. Being a celebrity, you can become so self-centered. Everyone's doing things for you. But as a mom, you serve your children.
3. MY HUSBAND
I would be completely and utterly lost without Jay. He's so smart, successful, accomplished and fun. And he's an amazing dancer!
4. MY STEP-CHILDREN
I see them in exactly the same light as my own children. When we have my three children and Jay's four all together, it's incredible. All seven are our children, and we are a family.
5. MY FRIENDS
They're just an incredible group of ladies. I want to do a Real Housewives of Birmingham! But we would love each other and not fight.
I love to play tennis, softball, basketball, volleyball, speed walking-anything I can do to move my body and to compete, I love it. I am so grateful for good health so I can do all those things.
It is such a stress reliever. I love to cook for the people I love. The kitchen is definitely the center of our house.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!