Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Baby, Baby! Tamera Mowry-Housley Is 'Beyond Overjoyed' Over Birth of Daughter
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina Brown for January Car Accident
- Stephen 'tWitch' Boss: 5 Things to Know About the Dance Star Heating Up Magic Mike XXL
- FROM EW: Emilia Clarke Shows Off Her Perfect, Clueless-Inspired Valley Girl Accent
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 04, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 13
The Starlet Kicks Dragon Butt in the Fantasy Thriller Sucker Punch
STRANGEST RUMOR ABOUT ME
When I was with Zac [Efron], I would get engaged and break up almost on a weekly basis.
MY EARLIEST MEMORY
Being in a park in Oregon, in this small town I grew up in, and blowing on these massive dandelions. It seemed like they were the size of my face.
I know what the worst invention ever is: the internet. I think it's ruining everyone, and it just makes everybody way too accessible-it just takes away the glamour and mystery from our business.
I WISH I COULD ...
Learn languages. I see Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek and these amazing women doing foreign films. I barely speak English.
A pair of Chanel clogs; they're navy suede with the emblem on the back of the wooden heel. They're everything.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!