Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 14
The actor-and co-owner of the Bedford Post Inn in Bedford, N.Y.-shares his B&B's must-have breakfast treat
1 (25-oz.) package frozen biscuits
¼ cup (½ stick) butter, melted
½ cup sugar
½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp. water
1. Arrange the frozen biscuits, sides touching, in 3 rows of 4 biscuits on a lightly floured surface. Let stand 40 to 50 minutes or until biscuits are thawed but still cool to the touch.
2. Preheat oven to 375. Sprinkle thawed biscuits lightly with flour. Pat biscuits together to form a 10x12-in. rectangle of dough. Brush with melted butter. Combine sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture over dough. Roll up tightly, starting at one long end. Pinch seam to seal. (Do not seal ends.)
3. Cut roll into 6 (2-in.) slices; place slices cut-side down, in lightly greased extra-large muffin pan. Brush tops with melted butter. Using a fork, gently lift centers of rolls to form peaks.
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool slightly; remove rolls from the pan, and place on wire rack.
5. Stir together powdered sugar and water; brush over rolls. Serve warm.
*Recipe adapted from McMillan's Bedford Post Inn breakfast menu.
CELEB HOT SPOT
The swanky Dallas restaurant-a favorite among Hollywood elite and homegrown celebs (howdy, Jess!)-shares a signature starter
SPOTTED AT THE EATERY
½ cup fresh green beans, blanched, drained, and cut into ¼-in. pieces
1/3 cup hearts of palm, cut into ¼-in. pieces
½ cup diced tomatoes
8 extra-large cooked shrimp, cut into ¼-in. pieces
½ cup jumbo lump crabmeat
2 cups field greens
½ ripe avocado, sliced
1 tbsp. finely diced red bell pepper
1 tbsp. finely diced green bell pepper
1 tbsp. finely diced yellow bell pepper
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup ketchup
1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
1 tbsp. champagne vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients except for the avocado.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Russian dressing ingredients. Add whatever amount of dressing you desire to salad and toss. Garnish with avocado slices.
Tori Spelling MY NEW STORE
In her 'casual chic' L.A.-area boutique InvenTORI, Spelling stocks her favorite things
"This bowl is a beautiful color. I use it in our foyer for our keys, but it can work in any room," she says. Two's Company Bowl, $78
ROOM WITH A BLOOM
"I love the look of it, and the smell is so amazing. It's my personal favorite." Jardin de Rochelle Rose Room Diffuser, $40
"Coffee-table books are great conversation pieces when guests come over." Slim Aarons: A Place in the Sun, $75, and Animal House, $24.95
RAISING THE BAR
"This set looks great placed on the bar and can be masculine or feminine." Two's Company Bar Set, $74
LAP OF LUXURY
"I literally have these for my dogs in every room! They are so stylish." Unleashed Life Dog Bowl, $36
To order these items, call 818-981-1007. Shipping fees apply: $5 for 1-2 items; $10 for 3 items or more.
- CONTRIBUTORS Liza Hamm,
- Thailan Pham,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!