Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chandra Levy: Five Things to Know About the Murdered D.C. Intern
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Game of Thrones Will End After Season 8, HBO Confirms
- Katy Perry Plans to Look Like Paula Deen in 30 Years so Gear Up
- 6 Things to Know About Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – And How it Fits Into the Potter Universe
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 14
Postcards from the Road
Taylor Swift Shares Personal Photos from Her First World Tour: 'I've Gotten to Hug People in Dozens of Countries!'
March 13 "I loved walking around Venice," says Swift, who's up for Entertainer of the Year at the ACM Awards April 3.
March 23 "This is at BBC Radio 1 in London. Here I am geeking out next to a picture of the Beatles."
March 5 "Brussels is famous for its excellent chocolate, so we posed with this statue of a chocolate elephant."
Feb. 12 "[My bandmates] Liz, Cait and I go pretty much everywhere together. Here we are in Osaka."
Feb. 9 "Hanging out with the fans who were waiting outside the arena. I love them so much."
BELGIUM March 5
GERMANY March 11
NORWAY March 8
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!