Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 8 Things We'd Buy for Summer from Reese Witherspoon's Draper James Site
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Toronto Teen Gets in Trouble for Crop Top, Gets 500 Classmates to Wear Them to School the Next Day
- Friday Actor Reynaldo Rey Dies at 75
- Drew Barrymore Gets Her Groove On at Dance-Party Workout Class
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 14
Postcards from the Road
Taylor Swift Shares Personal Photos from Her First World Tour: 'I've Gotten to Hug People in Dozens of Countries!'
March 13 "I loved walking around Venice," says Swift, who's up for Entertainer of the Year at the ACM Awards April 3.
March 23 "This is at BBC Radio 1 in London. Here I am geeking out next to a picture of the Beatles."
March 5 "Brussels is famous for its excellent chocolate, so we posed with this statue of a chocolate elephant."
Feb. 12 "[My bandmates] Liz, Cait and I go pretty much everywhere together. Here we are in Osaka."
Feb. 9 "Hanging out with the fans who were waiting outside the arena. I love them so much."
BELGIUM March 5
GERMANY March 11
NORWAY March 8
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!