Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Your Favorite YouTube Ladies Are Going on Tour Together
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- Bow Down! Here's What You Need to Know About Vine Star Zach King (And Secrets of His Incredible Illusionist Videos)
- 'We're from out of Town:' 11 Things You Didn't Know About National Lampoon's Vacation
- FROM EW: Zayn Malik Signs with RCA, Says He Left One Direction to 'Show You Who I Really Am'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 14
Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro: Little Cupcake
After Nine Months of Careful Preparation, TLC's Bake Master and Wife Lisa Reveal Their Most Delicious Creation Yet: Baby Boy Carlo
Born Feb. 14, 2011
7 lbs., 3 oz.
When it came time to pick a name for his fourth child, Buddy Valastro found inspiration close at hand: his Hoboken, N.J., shrine to flour and sugar, and location for his hit TLC reality show Cake Boss. "Carlo's Bakery has been good to me," says Valastro, 34 and father of 2-month-old son Carlo Salvatore. "Besides, we joke that now when customers call asking for a Carlo, there will actually be someone to answer the phone." The baby's middle name is more bittersweet, honoring the late Sal Picinich, who worked at the bakery for more than 40 years and lost his battle against cancer in January.
Little Carlo joins siblings Sofia, 7, Buddy, 6, and Marco, 4, and was born when Valastro's wife, Lisa, 36, went into labor on Valentine's Day. With such a full house, Valastro isn't looking to expand his brood much further. "I think the kitchen is closed," laughs Valastro. "We have a great big, happy family. We're living the dream."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!