Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kanye West's NSFW 'Famous' Music Video Features a Topless Taylor Swift Sculpture: 'Special Thanks for Being Famous'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- It's a Girl! Audrina Patridge Welcomes Daughter Kirra Max
- Restaurant Owner Fires His Son After Customer Is Called 'Fatty' on Receipt
- Mother of Accused Slenderman Stabber Expresses Concern Over Daughter's Future After Teen's Mental Illness Stabilizes: 'With Lucidity Comes Awareness'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 14
Cake Boss' Buddy Valastro: Little Cupcake
After Nine Months of Careful Preparation, TLC's Bake Master and Wife Lisa Reveal Their Most Delicious Creation Yet: Baby Boy Carlo
Born Feb. 14, 2011
7 lbs., 3 oz.
When it came time to pick a name for his fourth child, Buddy Valastro found inspiration close at hand: his Hoboken, N.J., shrine to flour and sugar, and location for his hit TLC reality show Cake Boss. "Carlo's Bakery has been good to me," says Valastro, 34 and father of 2-month-old son Carlo Salvatore. "Besides, we joke that now when customers call asking for a Carlo, there will actually be someone to answer the phone." The baby's middle name is more bittersweet, honoring the late Sal Picinich, who worked at the bakery for more than 40 years and lost his battle against cancer in January.
Little Carlo joins siblings Sofia, 7, Buddy, 6, and Marco, 4, and was born when Valastro's wife, Lisa, 36, went into labor on Valentine's Day. With such a full house, Valastro isn't looking to expand his brood much further. "I think the kitchen is closed," laughs Valastro. "We have a great big, happy family. We're living the dream."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!