Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Two Missouri Men Accused of Brutally Murdering Prominent Florida Doctor
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Yolanda Foster Hits the Gym Amid Health Struggles: 'I Think I Am Seeing the Light'
- Why Ice Cube's Look-Alike Son Still Had to Audition to Play His Dad in Straight Outta Compton
- The Best Celebrity Food Photos of the Week
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 11, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 14
Here's Cheers to the Actress and Her New Series Body of Proof
HIGH SCHOOL CROWD
I was in the accelerated class that was lazy. It was not groovy to be a cheerleader or go to the prom; we just hung out.
SOMETHING SURPRISING ...
People will make fun of me, but I have been going to the same astrologer for 25 years. I go every six months. She's really good. I'm a Pisces; we tend to like the metaphysical.
Probably wine. I like a good bottle of wine. I'll drink anything as long as it's good.
I will only eat fruit before noon. I read that diet, Fit for Life, and it's the one thing I've stuck to. My downfall is dried dates; I like to pretend that I'm in Greece.
High heels. On the show I wear some killer high heels, and sometimes they let me borrow them.
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!