Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Scrapbooking & Scoring Winning Goals: 5 Things to Know About World Cup Hero Carli Lloyd
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- That '70s Wedding! Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Are Married
- #IBelieveWeCanWin: Celebrities Cheer Team USA to Victory During the World Cup Final
- U.S. Beats Japan in Women's World Cup Final
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
Lady Gaga: Star of the Week
The Face of Viva Glam Shares Her Bedtime Routine (She Doesn't Take Her Makeup Off!), the One Product She Can't Live Without and Her Mom's Beauty Advice in Our Fill-in-the-Blank Quiz
1. The most surprising thing in my makeup bag is ___
Sunblock! I don't like to tan my face because it's bad for wrinkles.
2. I go to bed with makeup on __days a week
Seven (laughs). That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes.
3. I'm most proud of the Viva Glam campaign because ___
One hundred percent of the money made from selling these lipsticks goes to the M.A.C AIDS Fund. Every single cent.
• M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick, $14.50; maccosmetics.com
4. I miss being a brunette when ___
I have to get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out.
5. The first thing I do in the morning is ___
My yoga instructor tells me to do this: Try to think compassionate thoughts about yourself for five minutes. I don't always do it, but I try to, and I encourage everyone reading this to try. There's a lot of criticism and scrutiny in anyone's business, so just spend five minutes thinking nice thoughts about yourself.
• IVORY Bar Soap, $2.50 (four pack); at drugstores
6. The best beauty tip my mom taught me was ___
Ivory soap to wash your face. Really simple.
7. If I could get one treatment at a spa, it would be ___
A foot massage (glances at her mile-high platforms). Just my feet.
8. My biggest beauty missteps include __
When I question myself. Just go with your gut. You know, be yourself. Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring.
9. My style icons are ___
I have so many. My mother ... and Princess Diana.
10. Between mascara and lashes I usually go with ___
Lately neither. I think it's more modern not to wear any lashes or mascara. I just wear eyeliner.
11. The last thing I do before bed is ___
Brush my teeth and turn on a song or the television to fall asleep. I actually like to fall asleep to horror movies.
12. As a teenager my favorite fragrance was ___
Versace Baby Rose Jeans. I also liked Jean Nate from Duane Reade.
Her must-have? Ivory soap!
One of her faves growing up.
• JEAN NATE Original 30 oz. After Bath Splash, $15; at drugstores
- CONTRIBUTORS Rennie Dyball,
- with Jackie Fields,
- Samantha McIntyre.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!