GET MORE STAR BEAUTY EVERY DAY!
1. The most surprising thing in my makeup bag is ___
Sunblock! I don't like to tan my face because it's bad for wrinkles.
2. I go to bed with makeup on __days a week
Seven (laughs). That is not good for your skin, but I'm blessed with good genes.
3. I'm most proud of the Viva Glam campaign because ___
One hundred percent of the money made from selling these lipsticks goes to the M.A.C AIDS Fund. Every single cent.
• M.A.C Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick, $14.50; maccosmetics.com
4. I miss being a brunette when ___
I have to get a chemical haircut because my blonde hair is falling out.
5. The first thing I do in the morning is ___
My yoga instructor tells me to do this: Try to think compassionate thoughts about yourself for five minutes. I don't always do it, but I try to, and I encourage everyone reading this to try. There's a lot of criticism and scrutiny in anyone's business, so just spend five minutes thinking nice thoughts about yourself.
• IVORY Bar Soap, $2.50 (four pack); at drugstores
6. The best beauty tip my mom taught me was ___
Ivory soap to wash your face. Really simple.
7. If I could get one treatment at a spa, it would be ___
A foot massage (glances at her mile-high platforms). Just my feet.
8. My biggest beauty missteps include __
When I question myself. Just go with your gut. You know, be yourself. Whenever you try to be someone else, it's boring.
9. My style icons are ___
I have so many. My mother ... and Princess Diana.
10. Between mascara and lashes I usually go with ___
Lately neither. I think it's more modern not to wear any lashes or mascara. I just wear eyeliner.
11. The last thing I do before bed is ___
Brush my teeth and turn on a song or the television to fall asleep. I actually like to fall asleep to horror movies.
12. As a teenager my favorite fragrance was ___
Versace Baby Rose Jeans. I also liked Jean Nate from Duane Reade.
Her must-have? Ivory soap!
One of her faves growing up.
• JEAN NATE Original 30 oz. After Bath Splash, $15; at drugstores
- CONTRIBUTORS Rennie Dyball,
- with Jackie Fields,
- Samantha McIntyre.