Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Celebrate Two-Year Wedding Anniversary in Italy, Where They Married: 'You Make Me So Happy!'
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Actor Chris Noth's Mom, Pioneering CBS Correspondent Jeanne Parr, Dies at 92
- WATCH: Did Jennifer Lawrence Really Take an Ambien While Filming The Hunger Games?
- Anne Hathaway Clears Up 'Unintentional Shade' after Posting Kardashians Meme: Says It's 'Not My Style'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
Body After Baby
By Cutting Out Cookies and Cranking Up the Cardio, These Celeb Moms Dropped the Pregnancy Pounds
After she had her first son, Teddy, the [Obsessed] star-who packed on 45 lbs. during her pregnancy-"took some time off from working out," says a pal. But Larter, 35, has started slimming down thanks to a regimen of Pilates, hiking and running.
Less than a Year After!
"I used to say I could eat anything," says the Rango star, 35, who fessed up to a weakness for ice cream while pregnant. But after welcoming baby No. 2 last summer, she says, "Now I can tell you: I can't eat whatever I want!"
1 Year Later!
After baby Krishna was born last February, the Top Chef host, 40, returned to the gym twice a week for weight-training and mixed up her cardio routines. "She boxes, runs stairs, skips rope," says a friend. "She feels great!"
3 Months After!
After giving birth to her second daughter, Beatrix, in August, the Full House star lost her baby weight with Pilates and sheer willpower. "I try and not eat as many chocolate chip cookies as I want!" she says.
3 Weeks After!
How did Entertainment Tonight's Harris, 37, get her pre-baby body back so quickly after daughter Hillary Madison's arrival in January? Her favorite "addictions": yoga and strength-training classes. Her biggest challenge: "My abs," she says. "There aren't any!"
2 Months After!
The yoga fanatic, 27, ate sensibly-fish and salad!-during her pregnancy. No doubt that helped the model get back into runway shape for Paris fashion week just two months after welcoming her son Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!