Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Have a New Neighbor! Tyga Reportedly Leasing Bel-Air Mansion for $46,500 a Month
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals her 'Legit BFF' – 5 Things to Know About Allison Statter
- Meet the Teen Girl Praised by Hillary Clinton After She was Fired for Asking About $0.25 Pay Gap with Male Co-Worker
- Inside Louis Tomlinson's Custody Battle with Ex Briana Jungwirth: 'She Thought It Was Going to Be a Real Relationship,' Source Says
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
Body After Baby
By Cutting Out Cookies and Cranking Up the Cardio, These Celeb Moms Dropped the Pregnancy Pounds
After she had her first son, Teddy, the [Obsessed] star-who packed on 45 lbs. during her pregnancy-"took some time off from working out," says a pal. But Larter, 35, has started slimming down thanks to a regimen of Pilates, hiking and running.
Less than a Year After!
"I used to say I could eat anything," says the Rango star, 35, who fessed up to a weakness for ice cream while pregnant. But after welcoming baby No. 2 last summer, she says, "Now I can tell you: I can't eat whatever I want!"
1 Year Later!
After baby Krishna was born last February, the Top Chef host, 40, returned to the gym twice a week for weight-training and mixed up her cardio routines. "She boxes, runs stairs, skips rope," says a friend. "She feels great!"
3 Months After!
After giving birth to her second daughter, Beatrix, in August, the Full House star lost her baby weight with Pilates and sheer willpower. "I try and not eat as many chocolate chip cookies as I want!" she says.
3 Weeks After!
How did Entertainment Tonight's Harris, 37, get her pre-baby body back so quickly after daughter Hillary Madison's arrival in January? Her favorite "addictions": yoga and strength-training classes. Her biggest challenge: "My abs," she says. "There aren't any!"
2 Months After!
The yoga fanatic, 27, ate sensibly-fish and salad!-during her pregnancy. No doubt that helped the model get back into runway shape for Paris fashion week just two months after welcoming her son Flynn with husband Orlando Bloom.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!