Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
E!'s After Lately Star Does It All-Just Without Rhythm!
I'M RELATED TO
Chelsea Clinton. I don't know how, but there's some relation. She made my name famous before I came along. Actually I'm mad at her, come to think of it. She stole my thunder.
MY PET PEEVE
I don't like when people wave their utensils around when eating. I feel like I'm going to get stabbed in the face.
MY FIRST MEMORY
Coming downstairs on Christmas morning. I was probably 4, and there were so many presents; I thought they were all for me. I didn't realize I was going to have to share with my five brothers and sisters.
I WISH I WERE BETTER AT ...
Dancing. I have no rhythm. If a beat comes in, I go out.
WHAT'S IN MY DRESSING ROOM
My dog Chunk. Everyone loves him, but he only cares about me-it's perfect. He'd rather follow me around than eat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!