Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Prince William Clocks in for His First Official Day of Work as a Civilian
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Apple CEO Tim Cook's Op-Ed Blasting Indiana's Religious Freedom Act
- California College Student Goes Missing After Party
- KUWTK: Kanye West Lashes Out at Kim Kardashian's Trainer for Saying She Can't Lose 15 Lbs.
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
E!'s After Lately Star Does It All-Just Without Rhythm!
I'M RELATED TO
Chelsea Clinton. I don't know how, but there's some relation. She made my name famous before I came along. Actually I'm mad at her, come to think of it. She stole my thunder.
MY PET PEEVE
I don't like when people wave their utensils around when eating. I feel like I'm going to get stabbed in the face.
MY FIRST MEMORY
Coming downstairs on Christmas morning. I was probably 4, and there were so many presents; I thought they were all for me. I didn't realize I was going to have to share with my five brothers and sisters.
I WISH I WERE BETTER AT ...
Dancing. I have no rhythm. If a beat comes in, I go out.
WHAT'S IN MY DRESSING ROOM
My dog Chunk. Everyone loves him, but he only cares about me-it's perfect. He'd rather follow me around than eat.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!