Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Cuban Catwalk! Chanel Hosts First-Ever Fashion Show in Cuba
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Britney Spears Shows off 'Favorite' New Swimsuit as She Showcases Slender Physique in Instagram Snaps
- Will Smith Recalls Baby Making Moments in Sweet Tribute to Wife Jada – and His Kids Listen in Too!
- Donald Trump Named Presumptive GOP Nominee As Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
E!'s After Lately Star Does It All-Just Without Rhythm!
I'M RELATED TO
Chelsea Clinton. I don't know how, but there's some relation. She made my name famous before I came along. Actually I'm mad at her, come to think of it. She stole my thunder.
MY PET PEEVE
I don't like when people wave their utensils around when eating. I feel like I'm going to get stabbed in the face.
MY FIRST MEMORY
Coming downstairs on Christmas morning. I was probably 4, and there were so many presents; I thought they were all for me. I didn't realize I was going to have to share with my five brothers and sisters.
I WISH I WERE BETTER AT ...
Dancing. I have no rhythm. If a beat comes in, I go out.
WHAT'S IN MY DRESSING ROOM
My dog Chunk. Everyone loves him, but he only cares about me-it's perfect. He'd rather follow me around than eat.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!