Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- World's Hottest Math Teacher: College Student Discovers His Lecturer Is Actually a Male Model
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Jaime King on Second Pregnancy: 'It's Just as Sacred' This Time
- PEOPLE Picks: March 28, 2015
- Giant Florida Golf Course Gator Is Back – and He Brought His Appetite
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
Their Party-Supply Empire: Wedding by the Middletons!
Give Your Reception the Royal Touch with Favors Sold by Kate's Parents
ALL THAT GLITTERS ...
May actually be this regal faux-gold tableware: glasses $2.50; plates $13
They're beaming, they're cute, but top hat and morning coat not optional: cake toppers, $6.50 each
SAVE THE CAKE
Follow U.K. tradition and tuck a piece, or other sweets, in this favor box: $1 each
Royal weddings mean fireworks; here are tabletop sparklers: $10 for a pack of 10
SPREAD THE WORD
This festive foil banner says you're taken like nothing else: $3
Carole & Michael Middleton
The business they created in 1987, Party Pieces, has made the former airline employees millionaires.
BETTER THAN E-VITE
When you can't afford gold-embossed invitations from Her Majesty the Queen, these will get the message out: $5 for a pack of eight
SCAN THIS TAG
WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE ROYALS VIDEO
GET THE FREE MOBILE APP AT http://gettag.mobi
- CONTRIBUTORS Moira Bailey,
- Simon Perry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!