Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Daniel Radcliffe Won't Be Sneaking Into the New Harry Potter Play
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Ex Says Her Baby Obsession and Disappearing Acts Pushed Him Away: 'Some Things Just Weren’t Adding Up'
- Hillary Clinton Consults Vogue's Anna Wintour for Fashion Advice on the Campaign Trail
- The Rio Host Committee Will Stay on a Luxury Cruise Ship During the Olympics – While Athletes Make Do in Cramped Quarters
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- March 28, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 12
Their Party-Supply Empire: Wedding by the Middletons!
Give Your Reception the Royal Touch with Favors Sold by Kate's Parents
ALL THAT GLITTERS ...
May actually be this regal faux-gold tableware: glasses $2.50; plates $13
They're beaming, they're cute, but top hat and morning coat not optional: cake toppers, $6.50 each
SAVE THE CAKE
Follow U.K. tradition and tuck a piece, or other sweets, in this favor box: $1 each
Royal weddings mean fireworks; here are tabletop sparklers: $10 for a pack of 10
SPREAD THE WORD
This festive foil banner says you're taken like nothing else: $3
Carole & Michael Middleton
The business they created in 1987, Party Pieces, has made the former airline employees millionaires.
BETTER THAN E-VITE
When you can't afford gold-embossed invitations from Her Majesty the Queen, these will get the message out: $5 for a pack of eight
SCAN THIS TAG
WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE ROYALS VIDEO
GET THE FREE MOBILE APP AT http://gettag.mobi
- CONTRIBUTORS Moira Bailey,
- Simon Perry.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!