- FROM TIME: Miley Cyrus Says Indiana's Religious Freedom Law Supporters 'Are Dinosaurs, and They Are Dying Off'
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- Angelina Jolie on Overcoming Difficulty: 'What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger'
- New Couple Alert! Ryan Adams Is Dating Amber Heard's Sister
- NYPD Detective Filmed Berating Uber Driver (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
The Curious Case of Brad Paisley
He's Smart, He's Funny, and We Think He's Totally Hot. But He Says He's Totally Not ...
"I'm one of the few Star Trek fans with children-who've actually had the ability to accomplish what you have to accomplish to have a child. I love Star Trek, I love Battlestar Galactica, I love Star Wars. And my kids are into superheroes, so it's like Comic-Con at our house."
"I DRESS LIKE A BUM"
"I have to dress up for the job, so when I'm home, it's the opposite. It's like sweatpants from 1994, the kind with the elastic at the ankles."
"I'M NOT SMOOTH"
"I'm not the type to say something romantic and sweep a woman off her feet. I wasn't the guy in high school who could walk up to a girl and say, 'What are you doing on Friday? I'd like to take you to dinner.' I'd have to say something like, 'Hey, this Friday if I don't have a date, my doctors say I may not live. You could save my life.' Something ridiculous."
"SOMETIMES I'M A LITTLE TOO FUNNY"
"I taught my son to say, 'That's what she said,' and he'll use it for any and all situations. It brings the house down! Kim thinks it's both hilarious and horrifying."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!