Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 5 Things to Know About UFC Champ Ronda Rousey
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- SNL Imagines an Even More Awkward Fifty Shades Press Tour (VIDEO)
- Kidnapped South African Baby Found 17 Years Later
- From EW: Kanye West Reveals His New Album Title
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
The Curious Case of Brad Paisley
He's Smart, He's Funny, and We Think He's Totally Hot. But He Says He's Totally Not ...
"I'm one of the few Star Trek fans with children-who've actually had the ability to accomplish what you have to accomplish to have a child. I love Star Trek, I love Battlestar Galactica, I love Star Wars. And my kids are into superheroes, so it's like Comic-Con at our house."
"I DRESS LIKE A BUM"
"I have to dress up for the job, so when I'm home, it's the opposite. It's like sweatpants from 1994, the kind with the elastic at the ankles."
"I'M NOT SMOOTH"
"I'm not the type to say something romantic and sweep a woman off her feet. I wasn't the guy in high school who could walk up to a girl and say, 'What are you doing on Friday? I'd like to take you to dinner.' I'd have to say something like, 'Hey, this Friday if I don't have a date, my doctors say I may not live. You could save my life.' Something ridiculous."
"SOMETIMES I'M A LITTLE TOO FUNNY"
"I taught my son to say, 'That's what she said,' and he'll use it for any and all situations. It brings the house down! Kim thinks it's both hilarious and horrifying."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!