Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jessie J Is Out of the Hospital and Back on Stage: 'Still Fragile But Much Better'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Bobby Brown Struggles Through Concert, Forgets Lyrics: 'I Am in a Different Zone Right Now'
- Paris Hilton: Sister Nicky and Her Fiancé Are the 'Perfect Couple'
- RHOA's Claudia Jordan on Reports She Was Fired Amidst NeNe Leakes Drama: 'We'll See What Happens'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Michael Bublé: Just Married!
Sorry, Ladies, He's Taken! The Grammy Winner Weds Argentinean Actress Luisana Lopilato in Buenos Aires
Consider Sleeping Bublé wide-awake: On March 31 he and Lopilato, 23, tied the knot in a civil ceremony in her native Buenos Aires; the Argentinean actress carried a bouquet of orchids. Afterward, the newlyweds threw a barbecue for friends and family complete with empanadas and pizza in honor of her heritage and his Italian roots. "They have the same sense of the importance of family," says Liz Rosenberg, Bublé's longtime publicist and friend. "They're adorable and madly in love."
With a diamond ring by Vancouver jeweler Minichiello that he helped design, Bublé, 35, popped the question to Lopilato while they visited with her family in South America the year after they began dating. The couple (who also planned to hold a bigger ceremony and reception April 2 in Argentina as well as a party next month in his hometown, Vancouver) love hosting Scrabble nights and dinner parties, taking long bike rides and vegging out to TV marathons. "I had to go through a lot to get here," he said. "But I'm happier than I've ever been in every way."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!