Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Visit Lamar in the Hospital Before Khloé's Big Thanksgiving Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 13 Things We Can Learn from Hillary Clinton's #TBT Photos
- Ben and Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Sweet Thanksgiving Message for Son Spurgeon: 'We Are So Happy to Be Parents!'
- Hate Jean Shopping? We Just Found the Most Universally Slimming Pants Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Geraldine Ferraro: 1935-2011
The First Woman VP Nominee, She Showed the Likes of Hillary Rodham Clinton and Sarah Palin What Might Be
A lawyer who, as a congresswoman in 1984, was tapped by Democrat Walter Mondale to be the first woman on a major presidential ticket, Ferraro died on March 26 at age 75, with her husband of 50 years, John Zaccaro, and their three children at her bedside. Before championing the cause of cancer research, she'd kept her diagnosis secret for three years, calling privacy one perk of losing elections. But for a generation of women, it's the trailblazing-not the loss-that is legacy. "She won't see the woman President who will finish breaking the glass ceiling," says U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, "but we will all be standing on the shoulders of Gerry Ferraro."
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!