Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHOA Reunion: Did Apollo Ever Get Physical with Phaedra?
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Daytime Emmys Awards 2015: And the Winners Are ...
- Game of Thrones Recap: 'High Sparrow'
- KUWTK: Rob Says Scott's Drunken Antics Have Him Acting 'Crazy'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Looking at birds of the ornithological variety. Second is looking at birds of the other variety-English slang for women.
WHAT'S ALWAYS WITH YOU?
My belly button. I wouldn't leave home without that little guy.
Me and the wife [Katy Perry] have got three cats, and they get whatever they want. We can only know what they want from what we speculate, so it's a lot of vests, hats and cat shoes.
STRANGEST RUMOR ABOUT ME
That I was caught on the London underground carrying a sword. I wouldn't do anything to compromise my knighthood.
Rusty Rockets. I appointed myself that name in a hope it would make me sound more astronomical.
The Brit funnyman is currently starring in Arthur.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!