Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Britney Spears and James Corden Sing 'Toxic' in New Carpool Karaoke Teaser
- Read the Cover Story: The Final Five: Their Amazing Journey!
- Alabama Recall Their Early Days Bonding Over Baseball, Cheap Guitars and a Scuffy Pair of Sneakers
- EpiPen Maker Under Fire After Hiking Price of Live-Saving Injector to $500
- Married at First Sight's Lillian Vilchez on Why She Cried After Sex: 'I Had a Freak-Out Moment'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Looking at birds of the ornithological variety. Second is looking at birds of the other variety-English slang for women.
WHAT'S ALWAYS WITH YOU?
My belly button. I wouldn't leave home without that little guy.
Me and the wife [Katy Perry] have got three cats, and they get whatever they want. We can only know what they want from what we speculate, so it's a lot of vests, hats and cat shoes.
STRANGEST RUMOR ABOUT ME
That I was caught on the London underground carrying a sword. I wouldn't do anything to compromise my knighthood.
Rusty Rockets. I appointed myself that name in a hope it would make me sound more astronomical.
The Brit funnyman is currently starring in Arthur.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!