Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
- Eva Longoria Designs Her First Home Collection – See the Looks
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Kate Won't Put a Ring on It!
William Will Place Welsh Gold on His Bride's Finger, but the Groom is Going Ringless. Why He's Breaking with Tradition
While Kate's band is a big deal-it'll be fashioned from gold mined from the Welsh mountains-the prince is simply not a jewelry guy. "Some men these days don't wear wedding bands, especially men from their [social] class," says royals author Hugo Vickers.
Besides, William has plenty of other things to worry about as he gets ready for his big day. The wedding is "quite a daunting prospect," he told reporters on March 31. "There's still a lot of planning that needs to be done."
- CONTRIBUTORS Alex Tresniowski/London,
- with Simon Perry/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!