Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- More Allegations from Amber Heard: Claims Johnny Depp Abused Her for Four Years, Uses Drugs and Assaulted Her on Her Birthday
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River, Pilot Survives with Minor Injuries
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
- WATCH: The Moment Rescue Team Finds Remains of the Hiker Who Died After Getting Lost on Appalachian Trail
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Kate Won't Put a Ring on It!
William Will Place Welsh Gold on His Bride's Finger, but the Groom is Going Ringless. Why He's Breaking with Tradition
While Kate's band is a big deal-it'll be fashioned from gold mined from the Welsh mountains-the prince is simply not a jewelry guy. "Some men these days don't wear wedding bands, especially men from their [social] class," says royals author Hugo Vickers.
Besides, William has plenty of other things to worry about as he gets ready for his big day. The wedding is "quite a daunting prospect," he told reporters on March 31. "There's still a lot of planning that needs to be done."
- CONTRIBUTORS Alex Tresniowski/London,
- with Simon Perry/London.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!