Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Shares a Sweet Photo with Michael Douglas: 'Happy Birthday to You and Me'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Prince William and Princess Kate Link Up with the Trudeaus to Meet Syrian Refugees in Vancouver
- How Prince William Reacted to a Baby Having a 'Royal Poop' During the Couple's Visit to Vancouver
- Blinded by the Bling: Idina Menzel Debuts Her Massive Engagement Ring
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
BeautyWatch: A Regal Regimen
A Simple Routine for a Stately Beauty
Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi 3 Spotzapper, $32.25; karinherzog.us
The mane man behind Middleton's signature look is senior stylist James Pryce of Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa. A "low-key" Kate gets a cut and blow-dry "once every few months," says a source..
Kerastase Spray Volumactive, $37; kerastase-usa.com
Karin Herzog Oxygen Face Cream, $54; karinherzog.us
WHAT SHOULD BE KATE'S WEDDING DAY DO?
People.com readers weighed in on what Middleton's down-the-aisle style should be:
IN AN UPDO
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Monique Jessen,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!