Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Florida Prosecutor Fired After He Called Orlando a 'Void,' Hours After Pulse Mass Shooting
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson
- Former Frat Member Gets Probation and 1 Day in Jail Following Plea Deal in Rape Case
- 9 Children and 2 Adults Injured After Scottish Rollercoaster Flies Off Its Tracks, Landing on Children's Ride
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
BeautyWatch: A Regal Regimen
A Simple Routine for a Stately Beauty
Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi 3 Spotzapper, $32.25; karinherzog.us
The mane man behind Middleton's signature look is senior stylist James Pryce of Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa. A "low-key" Kate gets a cut and blow-dry "once every few months," says a source..
Kerastase Spray Volumactive, $37; kerastase-usa.com
Karin Herzog Oxygen Face Cream, $54; karinherzog.us
WHAT SHOULD BE KATE'S WEDDING DAY DO?
People.com readers weighed in on what Middleton's down-the-aisle style should be:
IN AN UPDO
- CONTRIBUTORS Jackie Fields,
- with Monique Jessen,
- Suzanne Zuckerman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!