Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Her 44th Birthday with a Makeup-Free Selfie
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Barack Obama Leads Tributes as Former Israeli President Shimon Peres Dies at 93
- Halle Berry Stuns in Pink and Black David Koma Bodycon Dress at Revlon Luncheon
- Protesters Gather as Man Is Shot and Wounded by San Diego Police: Report
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Carrie Underwood: My New Newlywed Life
The Star Dishes About Adjusting to Her Husband (Finally!) Living in the Same City
Not that the Grammy winner, 28, is complaining. "It's fun and interesting," she says of life with Fisher, 30, whom she wed last July. "It's obviously been wonderful, and it's been challenging, and everything in between." Including busy: She makes her big-screen debut in the new film Soul Surfer ("I was very nervous," she says). And after taking time off to, as she's said, "rediscover what it's like to live in the real world," she's gearing up for her fourth album as Fisher winds down his 11th NHL season.
One thing not currently on their agenda? Having a baby. "We'll get the bug when we get the bug, but we do not have it right now," says Underwood, who even avoids wearing baggy clothes to prevent any pregnancy speculation. "We wed just under a year ago, so I think we just want to be married and be a couple."
- Reported by Scott Huver/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!