Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rob Kardashian Intercepts Kanye West's Sweet Tweet to Anna Wintour: 'Aw Thanks Brother Man!'
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Jeb Bashes Back After Donald Trump Blames George W. Bush for Sept. 11 Attacks During Nasty GOP Debate
- How to Make Adorable Pink Puff Pastry Hearts for Valentine's Day (VIDEO)
- 4 Songs That Were Written About Taylor Swift
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Carrie Underwood: My New Newlywed Life
The Star Dishes About Adjusting to Her Husband (Finally!) Living in the Same City
Not that the Grammy winner, 28, is complaining. "It's fun and interesting," she says of life with Fisher, 30, whom she wed last July. "It's obviously been wonderful, and it's been challenging, and everything in between." Including busy: She makes her big-screen debut in the new film Soul Surfer ("I was very nervous," she says). And after taking time off to, as she's said, "rediscover what it's like to live in the real world," she's gearing up for her fourth album as Fisher winds down his 11th NHL season.
One thing not currently on their agenda? Having a baby. "We'll get the bug when we get the bug, but we do not have it right now," says Underwood, who even avoids wearing baggy clothes to prevent any pregnancy speculation. "We wed just under a year ago, so I think we just want to be married and be a couple."
- Reported by Scott Huver/Los Angeles.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!