- Indecent Exposure Charges Dropped Against Arizona Teen Who Flashed Football Yearbook Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet Opens Up About Mother Jamey Surviving Cancer: 'The Key Is Hope'
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 18, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 15
Suri's Fab 5
With Her Big Day on April 18, Here's What Makes Tom and Katie's Girl Smile (Hint: Sparkles and Sprinkles!)
Boring brown or drab gray? No way! From upscale Armani to affordable H&M, Suri embraces labels of every sort-especially in her favorite hue. And she's not afraid to go bold with accessories. (Check out that flower!) Says celeb stylist Mary Alice Stephenson: "It's what I call happy fashion."
2 Must-Have Bags
The little lady likes her arm candy, whether luxe (a $1,295 Dolce & Gabbana!) or practical (Gap, right, and Manuella, above.)
3 Sugar Rush
Lollipops, frosting, sundaes: Like her cupcake-loving mom, Suri has a sweet tooth. At L.A.'s Le Pain Quotidien, where she gets chocolate croissants, a source says, "she always has the biggest smile."
4 Broadway Baby
Mom and Dad took Suri to see Mary Poppins for the second time last year. And she's already seen spring's hottest musical, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying with Daniel Radcliffe.
5 Those Heels!
Whether having fun trying on grown-up pairs or rocking her own, says a source, "Suri loves shoes with the most sparkles."
- with Pernilla Cedenheim,
- Christine Kilpatrick.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!