Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Hashtag Royal Baby: William & Kate to Announce Birth of Second Child on Twitter
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Goodfellas Cast Reunites at Tribeca Film Festival
- The Latest News on Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition
- Meet the People Fighting to Get a Woman on the $20 Bill
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 25, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 16
LAST LIE I TOLD
I told a fan that I was Denzel Washington. They said, "You're famous, right?" I said yes. They said, "What's your name?" I told them it was Denzel. They looked at me like, "Yeah, right!"
MY HIGH SCHOOL CROWD
I hung with the football players; I played for four years. But I was definitely into the arts. I hung out with anybody that gave me balance.
I walk around the house nude all the time. And I like to go commando. I really hate underwear-it's just uncomfortable. I like to be free.
MY LAST MEAL WOULD BE
Something that's not very good for me-a McDonald's Big Mac meal. Mmmmm, delicious.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
I spent some time with Matt Lauer on the Today show. Matt is my dude. He's cool with me.
The 30 Rock funnyman is next up in the animated comedy Rio.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!