- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- April 25, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 16
LAST LIE I TOLD
I told a fan that I was Denzel Washington. They said, "You're famous, right?" I said yes. They said, "What's your name?" I told them it was Denzel. They looked at me like, "Yeah, right!"
MY HIGH SCHOOL CROWD
I hung with the football players; I played for four years. But I was definitely into the arts. I hung out with anybody that gave me balance.
I walk around the house nude all the time. And I like to go commando. I really hate underwear-it's just uncomfortable. I like to be free.
MY LAST MEAL WOULD BE
Something that's not very good for me-a McDonald's Big Mac meal. Mmmmm, delicious.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
I spent some time with Matt Lauer on the Today show. Matt is my dude. He's cool with me.
The 30 Rock funnyman is next up in the animated comedy Rio.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!