Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- San Andreas Costar on the Rock: 'He Took Me Under His Massive Wing'
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Watch This Paralyzed Graduate Walk to Receive His Diploma, with Help From His Fiancée
- From EW: Hannibal Producer Bryan Fuller Criticizes Use of Sexual Violence on TV
- Erin Andrews and Brittany Snow to Host CMT Music Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- April 25, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 16
LAST LIE I TOLD
I told a fan that I was Denzel Washington. They said, "You're famous, right?" I said yes. They said, "What's your name?" I told them it was Denzel. They looked at me like, "Yeah, right!"
MY HIGH SCHOOL CROWD
I hung with the football players; I played for four years. But I was definitely into the arts. I hung out with anybody that gave me balance.
I walk around the house nude all the time. And I like to go commando. I really hate underwear-it's just uncomfortable. I like to be free.
MY LAST MEAL WOULD BE
Something that's not very good for me-a McDonald's Big Mac meal. Mmmmm, delicious.
LAST CELEB I CHATTED WITH
I spent some time with Matt Lauer on the Today show. Matt is my dude. He's cool with me.
The 30 Rock funnyman is next up in the animated comedy Rio.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!