Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
George Turns 50
As the Sexiest Man of His Generation Hits the Half-Century Mark on May 6, We Celebrate Clooney's Most Famous, and Infamous, Looks
1985 | Here are the Facts of Life: Even George can't pull off this do.
1987 | The Return to Horror High star gets a little scary with the gel.
The Mop Top
1989 | George (with pet pig Max) went floppy while on Roseanne.
The Rock of Ages
1990 | This man will become the epitome of suave. But not quite yet.
1991 | While starring on the sitcom Baby Talk, the star went neo-hippie.
1991 | Donna Martin graduates! Wait, he wasn't even on that show ...
1995 | Get me a sex symbol, stat! The E.R. haircut gets pulses racing.
The Early Frost
1998 | He lost a bet and bleached his hair but still looks Out of Sight.
The Shaggy Do
2001 | This scruffy look was a Perfect Storm of handsome.
The Salt n Pepa
2003 | Except for roles, Clooney has never tried to hide his silver locks.
The Full Connery
2009 | There's nothing Up in the Air about this sophisticated gent.
2011 | As Five-0 looms, the Oscar winner takes hot into a new era.
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!