- Khloé Kardashian and James Harden Break Up
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- The Bachelor Recap: What Just Happened?! All the Shocking Eliminations You Weren't Expecting
- Oscars Nominees Luncheon Class Photo of 2016 Revealed – Find Out What Happened Backstage!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
BeautyWatch: Eco-Friendly Style
Get Gorgeous and Celebrate Earth Day (April 22) by Helping Celebs Support Environmental Causes
Chloe Sevigny & KIEHL'S
WHAT IT IS: Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque by Chloe Sevigny, $23
WHO IT BENEFITS: While supplies last, 100 percent of the net proceeds will benefit the Waterkeeper Alliance, waterkeeper.org. Sevigny and actor Michael C. Hall each designed labels for this initiative.
WHERE TO GET IT: kiehls.com
Alicia Silverstone & ECOTOOLS
WHAT IT IS: EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone 4-Piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set, $12.99
WHO IT BENEFITS: The expectant celeb's second partnership with EcoTools launched for Earth Month. One percent of the sales benefit the Wildlife Alliance, wildlifealliance.org.
WHERE TO GET IT: Walmart stores
Alicia was involved in the design process
LAILA ALI PROFESSIONAL
WHAT IT IS: Intensive Hydrating Shampoo, $13
WHO IT BENEFITS: Throughout Earth Month, Ali is donating 10 percent of the sales from her skin care and sulfate-free hair care lines to Environmental Working Group, ewg.org.
WHERE TO GET IT: lailaali.com
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!