Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Houston Shooting: Gunman Was 'Disgruntled' Lawyer with Nazi Emblems on His 'Military-Style' Attire During Attack
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- From INSTANT: WATCH: These Sia Covers Will Blow Your Mind
- Craziest Insta of the Week?! Sylvester Stallone and Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair Prop Up Kate Hudson in Epic Snap
- Have Your Say: Who Won Last Night's Presidential Debate?
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
BeautyWatch: Eco-Friendly Style
Get Gorgeous and Celebrate Earth Day (April 22) by Helping Celebs Support Environmental Causes
Chloe Sevigny & KIEHL'S
WHAT IT IS: Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque by Chloe Sevigny, $23
WHO IT BENEFITS: While supplies last, 100 percent of the net proceeds will benefit the Waterkeeper Alliance, waterkeeper.org. Sevigny and actor Michael C. Hall each designed labels for this initiative.
WHERE TO GET IT: kiehls.com
Alicia Silverstone & ECOTOOLS
WHAT IT IS: EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone 4-Piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set, $12.99
WHO IT BENEFITS: The expectant celeb's second partnership with EcoTools launched for Earth Month. One percent of the sales benefit the Wildlife Alliance, wildlifealliance.org.
WHERE TO GET IT: Walmart stores
Alicia was involved in the design process
LAILA ALI PROFESSIONAL
WHAT IT IS: Intensive Hydrating Shampoo, $13
WHO IT BENEFITS: Throughout Earth Month, Ali is donating 10 percent of the sales from her skin care and sulfate-free hair care lines to Environmental Working Group, ewg.org.
WHERE TO GET IT: lailaali.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!