Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kylie Jenner Invites Tyga to Move Back In With Her as Source Says 'He Still Has Money Problems'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Lena Dunham Calls Kanye West's 'Famous' Video 'Disturbing' and 'Sickening'
- Michelle Obama Visits Liberia with Daughters Sasha and Malia to Push for Girls' Education: 'I'm Here to Shine a Big, Bright Light on You'
- FROM EW: Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Shares Who She Thinks Arya Stark Should Kill in Season 7
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
BeautyWatch: Eco-Friendly Style
Get Gorgeous and Celebrate Earth Day (April 22) by Helping Celebs Support Environmental Causes
Chloe Sevigny & KIEHL'S
WHAT IT IS: Kiehl's Limited Edition Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque by Chloe Sevigny, $23
WHO IT BENEFITS: While supplies last, 100 percent of the net proceeds will benefit the Waterkeeper Alliance, waterkeeper.org. Sevigny and actor Michael C. Hall each designed labels for this initiative.
WHERE TO GET IT: kiehls.com
Alicia Silverstone & ECOTOOLS
WHAT IT IS: EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone 4-Piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set, $12.99
WHO IT BENEFITS: The expectant celeb's second partnership with EcoTools launched for Earth Month. One percent of the sales benefit the Wildlife Alliance, wildlifealliance.org.
WHERE TO GET IT: Walmart stores
Alicia was involved in the design process
LAILA ALI PROFESSIONAL
WHAT IT IS: Intensive Hydrating Shampoo, $13
WHO IT BENEFITS: Throughout Earth Month, Ali is donating 10 percent of the sales from her skin care and sulfate-free hair care lines to Environmental Working Group, ewg.org.
WHERE TO GET IT: lailaali.com
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!