Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
I'M RELATED TO Cheryl Ladd.
On my dad's side, she's a distant cousin from South Dakota. I haven't met her, so that's all I know!
MY QUIRKY PASSION
I'm a karaoke fanatic-my family is too. Every week we go to a karaoke bar in Orange County. My favorite is probably "These Boots Are Made for Walking."
I was obsessed with Jem and the Misfits, the cartoon. I remember getting up super-early, and the first thing I would do was turn on the TV.
ALWAYS WITH ME
My hands are really dry, so I'm crazy about keeping them moist. I have [cream] in my purse, in my car, on my nightstand and in all my bathrooms.
I'LL NEVER TOSS
When I was little my sisters and I would play dress-up. I had this big box called the "cat box," and all my clothes were kept in that. I'll give it to my daughter.
The starlet is back on TV with a new self-titled VH1 reality show.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!