Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski on Date Nights and Raising Daughters with 'Amazing Wife' Emily Blunt: 'It's Important to Preserve Your Relationship'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Photographer Captures the Moment a Mom Says Goodbye to an Older Child Before Giving Birth
- When's the Wedding? All About Miley Cyrus' Future Walk Down the Aisle with Love Liam Hemsworth
- RHOBH's Carlton Gebbia Is Still Living with Husband amid Separation 'for the Wellness of Their Children'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
I'M RELATED TO Cheryl Ladd.
On my dad's side, she's a distant cousin from South Dakota. I haven't met her, so that's all I know!
MY QUIRKY PASSION
I'm a karaoke fanatic-my family is too. Every week we go to a karaoke bar in Orange County. My favorite is probably "These Boots Are Made for Walking."
I was obsessed with Jem and the Misfits, the cartoon. I remember getting up super-early, and the first thing I would do was turn on the TV.
ALWAYS WITH ME
My hands are really dry, so I'm crazy about keeping them moist. I have [cream] in my purse, in my car, on my nightstand and in all my bathrooms.
I'LL NEVER TOSS
When I was little my sisters and I would play dress-up. I had this big box called the "cat box," and all my clothes were kept in that. I'll give it to my daughter.
The starlet is back on TV with a new self-titled VH1 reality show.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!