Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Melissa Joan Hart on Turning 40: 'You Have More Self-Confidence, and a Little Bit of I Don't Give a Crap'
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Dreams Do Come True! Mindy Kaling Celebrates Running a 9.5-Minute Mile After 8 Years of Trying
- The (Hilarious!) Reason Kevin Hart Says He Can't Be Naked Around His Dogs
- Kylie Jenner Just Spent an Entire Day Without a Drop of Makeup
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 02, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 17
Their Big Day
Brooks Houser and Samantha Faulder Win Their Dream Wedding-and a New Outlook on Life
When Samantha Faulder imagined getting married to her high school sweetheart Brooks Houser, she had one fear: "I didn't want to be a chubby bride," she says. "I wanted to look flawless." After five months competing on the CW reality weight-loss show Shedding for the Wedding, the bride got her wish. The Ohio-based duo, both 23, lost a total of 161 lbs. and won the wedding of their dreams, complete with a Winnie Couture gown that was custom-made for Faulder's new body. "I felt amazing," says Faulder, who was 63 lbs. slimmer when she walked down the aisle on the show's April 13 finale in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif. At the eco-friendly reception that followed, the pair's family members and fellow Shedding contestants toasted the newlyweds, and Faulder and Houser shared their first dance to Ella Fitzgerald's "Always." The bride and groom then indulged in porcini mushroom ravioli and short ribs for dinner. But once they returned home, Faulder, a student, and Houser, an auto-parts supervisor, quickly returned to 90-min. workouts four days a week and a disciplined diet. "She is not allowed to touch pasta!" says Houser, who lost 98 lbs. "It's our new lifestyle."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!