Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 23, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 20
Four Stars Get into the Best Shape of Their Lives by Dancing, Bike Riding and Never Giving Up
The 5'8" Dancing with the Stars contestant, 60-who has declared the show "the best workout I've ever had!"-credits her trimmer waistline to daily five-hour ballroom rehearsals and her own weight-loss-supplement program, Organic Liaison, which she launched last year. Says the actress, "All of a sudden the weight is falling off me!"
Lost 30 lbs.!
So long, size 12! "I've been hiking, using weights and doing Zumba [a dance fitness class]," says the 5'10" American Idol winner, 21, who recently posted a bikini photo on Twitter. And the singer doesn't make any excuses for herself: "It was just a shift in my thinking. Instead of talking about being more active, I find time to fit it in."
Lost 30 lbs.!
Last year the 5'8" comedian made his weight "a priority," he told Rolling Stone. "When I get stressed, I put on weight ... I never thought about what I ate, and I just didn't work out a lot." That was then: Hill-who next stars in the film version of 21 Jump Street-now works out regularly with the help of a trainer.
Lost 30 lbs.!
After ditching soda and spending an hour on the elliptical up to five times a week, "I've been able to fit into my old jeans!" says the 5'1" Jenny Craig spokeswoman. More important, Fisher, 54, is no longer hiding in her L.A. home: "I went to Lakers games a couple times. I would never have gone if I'd been the other weight."
- CONTRIBUTORS Thailan Pham,
- with Reagan Alexander,
- Liza Hamm,
- Jessica Herndon.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!