Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Corbin Bleu Is Married! The High School Musical Alum Ties the Knot!
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 16, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 19
Forget the Toaster
Fergie & Andrew
Cars! Jewels! Houses! William and Kate have asked for donations in lieu of presents, but if history is any guide, they stand to rake in some smashing wedding loot
The people of Monaco gave Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly a Rolls-Royce for their 1956 wedding (left); Aristotle Onassis gave them a 147-ft. yacht now valued at around $8 million.
Grace & Rainier
A ROLLS & A YACHT!
Margaret & Lord Snowdon
AN ISLAND RETREAT!
An aristocratic pal gave Princess Margaret a 10-acre parcel of land on the Caribbean island of Mustique during her 1960 honeymoon there.
Elizabeth & Philip
LOTS OF SILVER!
For their 1947 wedding, Elizabeth and Philip put some of their 2,500 gifts on display at St. James's Palace, including hand-knit tea cozies, a Steinway piano, silver platters and a gold-and-jade necklace from the king of Egypt.
A Saudi prince lavished Diana with a five-piece diamond-and-sapphire set to match her engagement ring for her 1981 nuptials; the jewels were then valued at more than $400,000.
Di & Charles
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!