- Indecent Exposure Charges Dropped Against Arizona Teen Who Flashed Football Yearbook Photo
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Modern Family's Eric Stonestreet Opens Up About Mother Jamey Surviving Cancer: 'The Key Is Hope'
- Watch Janet Jackson's New Music Video for 'Dammn Baby' Following Pregnancy Reports
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- May 16, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 19
My Life in Pictures: Dick Van Dyke
In His New Memoir, the Small-Town Kid Becomes a Star Beloved by Generations
THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW
"People assumed we were married," he says of costar Moore (in 1962). "I'd check into a hotel with my [real] wife, and they would say, 'Who's this?'"
"I don't know which birthday this is," says Van Dyke (in front of his family's home). "But in those days it was 50 cents a ride."
"I loved working with kids," Van Dyke says of movies like 1968's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. "You do a lot of clowning and get to know them." In the '90s, he acted with his grown children on Diagnosis Murder. "We loved working together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!