Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
- PLL Recap: A Couple Breaks Up, Another Liar Is Charged in Mona's Murder
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 16, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 19
My Life in Pictures: Dick Van Dyke
In His New Memoir, the Small-Town Kid Becomes a Star Beloved by Generations
THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW
"People assumed we were married," he says of costar Moore (in 1962). "I'd check into a hotel with my [real] wife, and they would say, 'Who's this?'"
"I don't know which birthday this is," says Van Dyke (in front of his family's home). "But in those days it was 50 cents a ride."
"I loved working with kids," Van Dyke says of movies like 1968's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. "You do a lot of clowning and get to know them." In the '90s, he acted with his grown children on Diagnosis Murder. "We loved working together."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!