Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jillian Michaels' 4 Easy Secrets to a Sexy Beach Body
- The Style Top 5: Reese Witherspoon Channels Elle Woods,
Steal the Styles from Wet Hot American Summer and More
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Who Paired Up, Who Broke Down – and Who Went to the Hospital
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Isn't Ready to 'Expose' Herself in a Swimsuit
- Watch Rachel Dratch Turn a Dull Den into the Most Fun Room in the House
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 18
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
Meet the Newlyweds! Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Get Married-and Get Steamy-in the Series' Fourth Movie, Out Nov. 18
After having his heart broken in the last film, werewolf Jacob (Taylor Lautner) "becomes a man and moves beyond the loss of Bella," says director Bill Condon.
Among the guests at Bella and Edward's wedding: "vegetarian" vamps Eleazar (Christian Camargo) and Carmen (Mia Maestro).
Yes, Pattinson and Stewart can smile! "There's funny stuff they improvised that will surprise people," Condon says of their chemistry. "They both brought lighter parts of themselves."
HOT & HEAVY
"Kristen said, 'Are we ever going to do a scene where we don't kiss?'" jokes Condon of shooting the steamy honeymoon sequences. The new Mr. and Mrs. get it on, and Bella gets pregnant. The saga concludes in Breaking Dawn - Part 2, out next year.
ASHLEY'S NEW DO
Ashley Greene's Alice debuts a shorter pixie cut in Dawn. (It's a wig.) Prepping for the wedding scene with Stewart, says Greene, was "a bonding moment."
August 01, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!