Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,190 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All in the Family! Prince Harry Joins the Middletons at Rugby World Cup – But There's No Sign of Will or Kate
- Read the Cover Story: At Home with Donald Trump and Family!
- Lady in Red: Caitlyn Jenner Gets Seriously Sexy in Low-Cut Pantsuit at LGBT Event
- Kaley Cuoco Goes Full Jedi During Horse-Riding Competition for Charity, One Week After Announcing Divorce
- VIDEO: Tamar Braxton on Kim Zolciak-Biermann's Petition to Return to DWTS: 'The Rule Was If You Miss a Performance You Can't Come Back'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- May 09, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 18
Leann Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: New Beginnings
Leaving the Drama Behind Them, the Country Singer and the Actor Wed in An Intimate Backyard Ceremony in Malibu. Says the Bride: 'It Was Magical'
The tears didn't end there. After Rimes, 28, and Cibrian, 37, exchanged vows during an intimate backyard ceremony in Malibu on April 22, the newlyweds shared an emotional first dance in front of their 35 guests to Patty Griffin's "When It Don't Come Easy." "We've overcome just about everything we possibly could to be together," says Rimes, acknowledging the controversy sparked when she and Cibrian divorced their respective spouses in 2010 to be together. "Nothing's quite come easy in this relationship, except for us knowing that we belong together."
The newly minted Mr. and Mrs. Cibrian celebrated their union with an outdoor reception with nods to the groom's Cuban background (black beans and fried plantains were served) and the bride's Southern roots ("The fried macaroni and cheese balls were my favorite!" she says). But the real stars of the night were the actor's sons Mason, 7, and Jake, 4-who gave their dad away during the ceremony. "I wanted them to share this moment so they could always remember when we started our life together as a family," says Cibrian. Later, "before dinner, they came out with light sabres to Star Wars music, and we were introduced as the Cibrian family," says Rimes, who calls herself their "bonus mom." As for plans to add to their clan? "Maybe eventually," says Rimes. "We talk about it."
For now, they're content living in the moment. "We'll always remember this day, how happy we were and how much support our family and friends gave us through a crazy, crazy time in our lives," says Rimes. "Here's to new beginnings."
October 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!