Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- J.K. Simmons Channels His Oscar-Nominated Whiplash Character for His SNL Monologue
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- As If We Needed 7 Reasons to Watch the Puppy Bowl
- Aw! Chris Hemsworth Said the Most Romantic Thing About His Wife
- Bobbi Kristina Brown & Nick Gordon: See Their Love Through the Years
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 24
Neil Patrick Harris
I HAVE A NEW NICKNAME
People actually call me NPH now. My acronym has suddenly become my nickname.
I KNEW I WAS FAMOUS WHEN ...
My name was an answer on Jeopardy!. And it was like a $200 question. And they got it right!
STRANGEST RUMOR I HEARD ABOUT ME
That I slept with Stephen Sondheim in order to get a job in musical theater [laughs]. Untrue. I've never had to sleep with anyone to get a job.
MY LAST SUNBURN
I was moving from one house to another in a sleeveless T-shirt and I got the embarrassing farmer's tan. But it got my shoulders, so it was more of a wife-beater tan.
LAST TIME I CRINGED
The last 50 diaper changes. Okay, maybe the last 20. They switched to solids! It makes them more cringe-worthy every day.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!