Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe Blogs: 'I've Learned I'm Not Very Good at Difficult Conversations'
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Yes, Russell Wilson and Ciara Are Dating; No, They're Not Having Sex (Video)
- Broadway Theatergoer Attempted to Charge His Phone – Onstage
- Abused, Noseless Dog Undergoes Amazing Transformation – But Still Needs Your Help (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- June 20, 2011
- Vol. 75
- No. 24
Neil Patrick Harris
I HAVE A NEW NICKNAME
People actually call me NPH now. My acronym has suddenly become my nickname.
I KNEW I WAS FAMOUS WHEN ...
My name was an answer on Jeopardy!. And it was like a $200 question. And they got it right!
STRANGEST RUMOR I HEARD ABOUT ME
That I slept with Stephen Sondheim in order to get a job in musical theater [laughs]. Untrue. I've never had to sleep with anyone to get a job.
MY LAST SUNBURN
I was moving from one house to another in a sleeveless T-shirt and I got the embarrassing farmer's tan. But it got my shoulders, so it was more of a wife-beater tan.
LAST TIME I CRINGED
The last 50 diaper changes. Okay, maybe the last 20. They switched to solids! It makes them more cringe-worthy every day.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!