Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
Leann Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: A Second Chance at Love
The Singer and Actor Open Up About Their New Marriage. Says Rimes: "Here's to New Beginnings"
"Getting married the second time around, at 28," says Rimes, "it was so different." Slipping on her pearl- and paillette-encrusted Reem Acra gown, the singer says she felt "like a woman who was making a very important decision and truly understood what marriage meant."
Still painfully aware of the controversy they've kicked up on their road to happiness-after meeting on a movie set in 2008, Rimes and Cibrian ended their respective first marriages to be together-these days the newlyweds are focused on the journey ahead. Says Rimes: "Here's to new beginnings."
Starting off on the right foot as a blended family was at the top of Rimes's and Cibrian's minds as they planned for their big day. They went to therapy to figure out how to talk to Cibrian's sons from his first marriage, Mason, 7, and Jake, 4, about life with two families. "The kids come first in everything we do," says Cibrian, 37, whose sons call their new "bonus mom" by her nickname, Le. "We wanted to make sure the wedding was their party too. They were beyond excited to celebrate us all coming together as a family."
Making their guests feel special was next on the list. "They really wanted the night to be about their friends and family and not just about them," says red25events producer Heidi Mayne. That meant extra touches like light sabres, pizza and a Star Wars-themed table for the boys and handwritten notes from the newlyweds in every gift bag.
It was a night they'll never forget. "We'll always remember this day and how happy we were," says Rimes. "It cemented the undeniable love we have for each other."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!